• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

jbnewbie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially wrote those down here was for reference to what's the highest SG-RM so far it had reach..

But I've pasted the web link so every1 can bookmark it n see daily n instant SG-RM rates n those specific shops that r giving that rate..

https://cashchanger.co/singapore/sgd-to-myr

^_^

seemed like nowadays money changers in jb (eg city square, sutera mall...) offer same rate as the best of change alley in singapore

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great for SG and PR. Officially i can be a millionaire in MY right now. Hahaha..

Doubt it will hit 3.3 by yr end though..

Imaging the smart Malaysians who kept their $$$ in SG, if he had kept RM1,00,000 in SG 3 years ago, he'll be taking back at least RM 1,200,000 now!
But some dumb Singaporean who opened fixed deposit acct in MY are instead losing money.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imaging the smart Malaysians who kept their $$$ in SG, if he had kept RM1,00,000 in SG 3 years ago, he'll be taking back at least RM 1,200,000 now!
But some dumb Singaporean who opened fixed deposit acct in MY are instead losing money.

i dont think there are a lot of Singaporeans who opened FD accts in MY. I had to struggle to get my OCBC 360 MY account to be opened... Banks in Malaysia are strict on Singaporeans.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because of the weakening RM, many Malaysians are dumping RM for other foreign currency, especially for SG$.

I have so many relatives all over Msia. Perak, KL, Malacca, just to name a few. I dont see them dumping RM for other currencies. Certainly not for S$. Why would they need S$ in their hometown?:rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont think there are a lot of Singaporeans who opened FD accts in MY. I had to struggle to get my OCBC 360 MY account to be opened... Banks in Malaysia are strict on Singaporeans.

Not just that. Even Sinkies cant open Credit cards here. Want to open a C/A also not that easy. Want to deposit more than M$10K deposit also not allow by most banks.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in touch with my CIMB banker asking for the rate .He said the Bank is not allowed to change and remit Ringgit .Any others here face the same problem with other banks?