• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
prawn mee

20021290350_5ea0f6ea35_b.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For someone who hate shitskin.....
It seems your palate is not racist when it comes to food

BTW narong for someone who hates chinks and being one himself i suppose you avoid all Chinese food right? I mean it would seem ironic for you to question on someone who hates a particular race but loves their food and for you to hate that race but still eat their food

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BTW narong for someone who hates chinks and being one himself i suppose you avoid all Chinese food right? I mean it would seem ironic for you to question on someone who hates a particular race but loves their food and for you to hate that race but still eat their food

Aiyo must tell you how many times I hate chinks and chinks to me = mainland tiongs in my book.....maybe that's not how you interprete it but i differentiate between different types of chinks.
And I do avoid most tiong food. Most times if I can help it I avoid even local food if I know it's prepared by tiongs.
And if you're wondering I do differentiate between chink food and local food....ie local hokkien prawn noodle is local food to me and not chink food. That's how I see it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo must tell you how many times I hate chinks and chinks to me = mainland tiongs in my book.....maybe that's not how you interprete it but i differentiate between different types of chinks.
And I do avoid most tiong food. Most times if I can help it I avoid even local food if I know it's prepared by tiongs.
And if you're wondering I do differentiate between chink food and local food....ie local hokkien prawn noodle is local food to me and not chink food. That's how I see it.

so how do you differentiate? Local chinese you call them sinkies and i wonder how are you going to differentiate them from sinkies of other races but what about chinese from say HK, taiwan? Call them by their nationality? What about ABC, ozzie chinese? Alamak your name calling includes every chinese and you remember you even posted if it includes yourself then so be it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so how do you differentiate? Local chinese you call them sinkies and i wonder how are you going to differentiate them from sinkies of other races but what about chinese from say HK, taiwan? Call them by their nationality? What about ABC, ozzie chinese? Alamak your name calling includes every chinese and you remember you even posted if it includes yourself then so be it.

I mean if you want to interprete my name calling as including myself then so be it....
If you want to call me a Chinese dog so be it.....
I'm not here to please you as long as I know my difference between chinks its good enough for me.

Come on dun hijack froggy's thread for your racist rants....
My comment was just a simple question no hidden agenda.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I mean if you want to interprete my name calling as including myself then so be it....
If you want to call me a Chinese dog so be it.....
I'm not here to please you as long as I know my difference between chinks its good enough for me.

Come on dun hijack froggy's thread for your racist rants....
My comment was just a simple question no hidden agenda.

ROFL what hijack? What racist rants? (chinks are the scum of the earth is whose racist rant? you're telling someone who writes that calling him a racist? Calling the kettle black?) Weren't you the one asking him about his food preferences. :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFL what hijack? What racist rants? (chinks are the scum of the earth is whose racist rant? you're telling someone who writes that calling him a racist? Calling the kettle black?) Weren't you the one asking him about his food preferences. :rolleyes:

Dun be stewpig
Chink calling chink is not racist.
It's same race how can be racist?
It's like sinkie hating fellow sinkies.....you call him xenophobic?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun be stewpig
Chink calling chink is not racist.
It's same race how can be racist?
It's like sinkie hating fellow sinkies.....you call him xenophobic?

You made up your own rules ah nigger? Do you even know the meaning of xenophobic? Please all because it doesn't apply to sinkie hating sinkie does noy mean it applies to hearing yu own race and not being called a racist. Dont make up your own rules La nigger also why you derail this thread?