• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chonburi City (Mueang Chonburi) is about 60 km from Pattaya. There are also many attractions in the Sri Racha, Ao Udom, Ang Sila, Bang Saen and Chonburi city districts. Will probably spend more time exploring these few places. Pic is Central Plaza (flagship store is Robinson) in Chonburi city.

View attachment 3774
You left out Sattahip bro....they used to have a bustling nightlife scene.....mellowed now but still be able to find some action.
This was the place where I 1st set foot on Thai soil...

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You left out Sattahip bro....they used to have a bustling nightlife scene.....mellowed now but still be able to find some action.

Like this ah Pii Narong?

13812.jpg

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All over my condo and neighbourhood.

Sorry, I have to keep saying this because this is one way to help raise the property prices around my area :smile:

This type all over Bangkok especially in shopping malls. Prepare tissue paper sure nose bleed everyday.
I know BKK standard of university girls much higher than other province. In Chonburi, this is the best we can get. :smile:

hehehe some similarity bro....

travelled 5 days from Pulau Brani to Sattahip on LST....experience of a lifetime for a 18 year old who never venture beyond penisular malaysia with a blue passport
Yeah, forgot about Sattahip. You will be surprise to know that in Sattahip, it's not only nightlife but also 'daylife'. There used to be many day time karaoke restaurants around KM 1, KM2 and KM10. I believe the nightlife you mentioned are in KM10 (Near the hospital). The zha bors are mainly Laotian and Cambodian.

Unfortunately, Sattahip has recently became a hotspot for Yaba.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's what I have for dinner last evening. Place is call Fishing Park (Second Road). YY should be familiar with this place.
Place was full when arrive but manage to get a table in a 'sala' or pavilion.

Photo0378.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's what I have for dinner last evening. Place is call Fishing Park (Second Road). YY should be familiar with this place.

Joe and you, both have been posting about food, food and food. Got go gym or not ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joe and you, both have been posting about food, food and food. Got go gym or not ?
Pai Seh lah. I not gym guy. But if you are interested in gym, Tony Fitness Centre is the biggest in Pattaya with more than 10 branches. They also conduct Muay Thai lessons. Membership is not expensive.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pai Seh lah. I not gym guy. But if you are interested in gym, Tony Fitness Centre is the biggest in Pattaya with more than 10 branches. They also conduct Muay Thai lessons. Membership is not expensive.

I'm not a gym guy in the sense of building muscles. It's more for slimming and keeping body healthy. I use the gym @ condo.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Place is call Fishing Park (Second Road). YY should be familiar with this place.
Band is playing Look Toong and String music.
Nice, quiet place and reasonable pricing. Aiyoh, love them (medium) oysters sans shell on bed of ice -like what I had elsewhere in Bangers. More into pop than look toong.

Luna not far away, quite hip with live music. Oh, I was then with 4 puyings 2 Decembers ago. 2 "transiting" dolled up arb nam ladies (they bluff me only holiday but know they were moonlighting in Patts:p) from Ratchada, 1 ex local MP and 1 ex SuperDoll (or similiar). The local MP gal had issues (what's new?), kept her gik waiting in car for 2 hours whilst we enjoyed our beer towers. :wink: Good thing, they never ketok me -with only ego massaged
joetys said:
..actually I said I prefer older women I don't mean arbnam women la, I mean gik la
Recall Nataree's got grotty, worn out rooms (years ago, but hear sama2 still). You like women like good vintage, not sour from too young grapes?

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice, quiet place and reasonable pricing. Aiyoh, love them (medium) oysters sans shell on bed of ice -like what I had elsewhere in Bangers. More into pop than look toong.

Luna not far away, quite hip with live music. Oh, I was then with 4 puyings 2 Decembers ago. 2 "transiting" dolled up arb nam ladies (they bluff me only holiday but know they were moonlighting in Patts:p) from Ratchada, 1 ex local MP and 1 ex SuperDoll (or similiar). The local MP gal had issues (what's new?), kept her gik waiting in car for 2 hours whilst we enjoyed our beer towers. :wink: Good thing, they never ketok me -with only ego massaged

Recall Nataree's got grotty, worn out rooms (years ago, but hear sama2 still). You like women like good vintage, not sour from too young grapes?
Actually hor, Mor (Real Doctor) ask me to cut down on high cholestorol stuff ,smoking and drinking. :(

But then, life will be so meaningless without these things.

I'm not a gym guy in the sense of building muscles. It's more for slimming and keeping body healthy. I use the gym @ condo.
You got overweight problem meh?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Technicians now installing 2 units of LED TV in my reception area. Told partners it's for guests but actually it's for myself. :p