• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chon, Joetys ...welcum back :p

Yes welcome back. You 2 guys are the bedrock, however must commend YY for keeping the flag flying. His picture taking skills sadly, buey pakai.

Don't have to post everyday but having you guys around - we're all friends here - so much better. Others may fight on different threads but here, we all the know the meaning of jai yen yen.

Tip: I only recently noticed this but BKK inbound immigration has a dedicated line for ASEAN nationals. Not sure about DMK. If you are flying to BKK from a non ASEAN origin, and there are no flights coming in at the same time from an ASEAN country, it's like jackpot. Scratch that, even if flying from SIN, most are SQ/CX/TG tourists that are blur so pounce on the line before they realize it's there.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes welcome back. You 2 guys are the bedrock, however must commend YY for keeping the flag flying. His picture taking skills sadly, buey pakai.

Don't have to post everyday but having you guys around - we're all friends here - so much better. Others may fight on different threads but here, we all the know the meaning of jai yen yen.

Tip: I only recently noticed this but BKK inbound immigration has a dedicated line for ASEAN nationals. Not sure about DMK. If you are flying to BKK from a non ASEAN origin, and there are no flights coming in at the same time from an ASEAN country, it's like jackpot. Scratch that, even if flying from SIN, most are SQ/CX/TG tourists that are blur so pounce on the line before they realize it's there.

Didn't know about that.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You 2 guys are the bedrock...picture taking skills sadly, buey pakai.
BKK inbound immigration has a dedicated line for ASEAN nationals. Not sure about DMK.
Thankfully, no sinkhole (this thread) ..back to old flavour of sticky. I camera shy, relying on my beat up Ipad. You know how TGs like pics ..I kena taruk for bad shots of them :o

Yo, did chance on new Q.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wishing all a Happy Songkran New Year! :smile:

For those who are travelling here, please drive carefully during this long holidays.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thankfully, no sinkhole (this thread) ..back to old flavour of sticky. I camera shy, relying on my beat up Ipad. You know how TGs like pics ..I kena taruk for bad shots of them :o

Yo, did chance on new Q.

You are not alone. Not problem with equipment or phone lah. Somehow just couldn't get good results on any cameras/phones. My trick is take multiple pics lah and let them choose the best one lah. :smile:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not problem with equipment or phone lah. Somehow just couldn't get good results on any cameras/phones. My trick is take multiple pics lah and let them choose the best one lah. :smile:
Boss Chon, errr ...maybe reason is hands shaking (beers or sexcited? :p).

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss Chon, errr ...maybe reason is hands shaking (beers or sexcited? :p).
hehehe. this week really a good week to take long break. no zha bors to give me headaches. all balek hometown.

last night had the honour of being a passenger of a brand new lexus and also had a great dinner with 'you all know who' bro at pan pan, my favorite italian restaurant. now must work harder to get one of these ladies magnet car.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe. this is what i call diao zhui aka 'bring water' or reinforcement. who dare to challenge this songkran monster.

IMG-20130414-WA0004_zps7e3e19b1.jpg

and ny personal choice of weapon, nam khaeng lah.
20130414_165025_zps7daf390a.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yy, thanks for the reminder. have to be very careful when driving or riding during this period. sometimes not we chiu cheng, others chew cheng.

good thing is saw some mata road blocks around thepprasit road and pattaya south. of course i didnt kena lah. if sinking land, think i kena kantong everything plus maybe jail liaoz. really donno how much above the legal limit.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawadeekarp !
Hope everyone is having a good time during Songkran :biggrin:
Found this MV by the talented namewee , perhaps he wants to break into the Thai market :cool:

Enjoy
:p

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SwZMS-ISbH4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha This thread is alive again. Good to have Joe and Chon back. This thread machiam like 'no quarrel zone'.. always enjoyable to come here to look look read read. Cheers to you guys. :wink:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello brother [joetys],

I hope you and your family are well,
as well as savouring the Thai cuisine and enjoying the fine wine.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello brother [joetys],

I hope you and your family are well,
as well as savouring the Thai cuisine and enjoying the fine wine.

bro charlie, that is sinkee bak chor mee (minced pork noodle), specifically, mee pok .

this froggy is very cruel, knowing i will crave for this one.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its Songkran la so quite free. Tomorrow office open liao. But I just came back to Singapore this noon for a 3 days short break of sinkie food.

Thanks all of you for yiur welcome.