• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG has our own 2030 plan, brathep Thai has its own 2020 rail plan :-)
And many like you have personal plans (before 2020) not to be de-railed :p

senseless loss of life, feel sad for the human condition. Even in Korea, North vs South are all Koreans, speak / write hangul and ethnically very similar yet bitter enemies
No wonder Korea bit above the DMZ is called hermit kingdom :wink:

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
read the 3 threads provided.. but still got no clue what happened..

only managed to read some names like alamaking, kopiuncle, scroobal, kopishit etc etc.. i mean, most of the postings are very messy, and its difficult to know who is speaking on the matter itself.
what did i miss? :confused:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, who is going back to thailand for songkran? or who is ALREADY there, preparing for songkran?

after spending a couple of songkran in thailand, i find that it is not that fun. or am i getting old?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, who is going back to thailand for songkran? or who is ALREADY there, preparing for songkran?

after spending a couple of songkran in thailand, i find that it is not that fun. or am i getting old?

you are not getting old.......but becoming a lao jiao.......its a sign you been in LOS for too long. Songkran is just another holiday to you.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=406457066114940" width="360" height="640" frameborder="0"></iframe>

i think joe and chon enjoying life at Thailand and ignore us liao.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks and.korb jai everyone who supported this thread. nothing serious, lah, all are my daily cho bo lan routine. i had warned before, pappies dont like successful people who done well outside sinkingland. my theory already confirmd correct. also dont want to waste.time here liao . now i dedicate my happy hour for screwball.
fuck scroobal. clone kingrant also can join in too.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thanks and.korb jai everyone who supported this thread. nothing serious, lah, all are my daily cho bo lan routine. i had warned before, pappies dont like successful people who done well outside sinkingland. my theory already confirmd correct. also dont want to waste.time here liao . now i dedicate my happy hour for screwball.
fuck scroobal. clone kingrant also can join in too.

how did you come up with this conclusion? any example that PAP hates pple who have done well outside sinkieland?

Last edited:

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
April must be the most miserable time to visit Thailand. It's probably the hottest month of the year. To paraphrase Ichiro, "it's hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock".

To cool off, you should go to the movies. Wed is 50% off at Major. Current hit movie is Pee Mak, Phra Khanong - a comedy based on the popular ghost story. It's directed by the Shutter director Banjong Pisanthanakun and features the same idiots in his 4Bia skit where [spoiler alert] the 4 guys are afraid of ghosts only to find out that they all are ghosts themselves [/spoiler alert]. Movie was merely OK, not as funny as the 4bia short.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
April must be the most miserable time to visit Thailand. It's probably the hottest month of the year. To paraphrase Ichiro, "it's hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock".

To cool off, you should go to the movies. Wed is 50% off at Major. Current hit movie is Pee Mak, Phra Khanong - a comedy based on the popular ghost story. It's directed by the Shutter director Banjong Pisanthanakun and features the same idiots in his 4Bia skit where [spoiler alert] the 4 guys are afraid of ghosts only to find out that they all are ghosts themselves [/spoiler alert]. Movie was merely OK, not as funny as the 4bia short.

Thanks for your call buddy. Sorry couldn't meet up just got back last night from Jakarta. Let me know earlier your next trip.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my right index finger after kena burnt by wok handle for grabbing salah position when doing zhi char.

20130408_230724_zps1b372919.jpg

anyway, healed liaoz. burnt so many times until numb liaoz. not easy being a zhi char cook lah. now me kena kong tao liaoz, everyday practice zhi char. :smile: