• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today's weather a little strange. Quite cloudy. Rain a few drops, stop and then another few drops. Knn, did my 2 basketful of laundry at my office liaoz. But nice weather to take a nap on a lazy sunday afternoon.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Having wine for the first time at this place

650cc14e.jpg

383ad129.jpg

076dfb64.jpg

58cb0031.jpg

268d893c.jpg

ca13baf8.jpg

6dd36881.jpg

12c90efc.jpg

fdb96953.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Very the romantic leh. Just woke up but not hungry. Till of going supermarket to get some prawns and vegetables for steamboat at home.

hillbunker484

Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand ? Feasible?

signature_Amz.jpg

Living in Singapore offers a unique experience living in one of Asia's most cosmopolitan countries, amid a fascinating mix of Chinese, Indian, Malay, and Western cultures. Lauded for its security and order, rich culture, vibrant entertainment and dining scenes, and broad travel opportunities, it has become a prime relocation choice for expatriates.

The conveniences and social opportunities associated with expat life in Singapore are plentiful. English is the language of commerce and education, and most of the products and conveniences found in the West are commonly available, though sometimes in unexpected places. Many multinational companies have offices in Singapore, giving rise to a large expatriate population. Thus, relocating expats enjoy numerous and varying social opportunities. Singapore is also an excellent place for expatriates with partners and / or children, as it is safe and child-friendly, boasts highly reputable international schools, and offers employment and social opportunities for accompanying partners.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chocolate Ville at the end of Kaset/Nawamin almost connecting to Ring Road (Kanchanaphisek). This is one big place with tables all over owned and operated by the same owner or Wine I Love You.

What a nice place to hold a wedding reception, especially if I marry Goy Ratchawin :rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lah bro. i just a pilgrim who takes a plane to thailand once a while. Call me buri bro :smile:

Hehehe. Chonburi fc and buriram united are long time enemies. Think if no match, better don't wear this t-shirt in chonburi. Just like cars with chonburi fc decals kena acratched in buriram. My old isuzu is one of them.:(

Last edited: