• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a pretty run down area. Fren was actually embarrassed when i asked to visit the apartment. The design is very unique however there was also one room that was playing some religious songs about pharkanet.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
002ca05e.jpg

Starter cold cut

5e75b632.jpg

With a nice bottle of Aulente Sangiovese

11dd406c.jpg

Followed by foie gras

Cheers

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehh P'joe, next time i go BKK, pls dun bring me to this kind of atas place, I prefer food streets hor, LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ehh P'joe, next time i go BKK, pls dun bring me to this kind of atas place, I prefer food streets hor, LOL

Good to see you back buddy.

Donch you even think I brIng you to such places. It's only for phuying.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
02576cb1.jpg

More meat more wine, from my favourite place Sicily.

f71031bf.jpg

NZ lamb, boss Sam may be sick of it, but who the fuck care.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn you talk so much na pii, your pik-thai depend on her to bring to you na
Hehehehe. Yeah, usually you will see me like that when gf family is in town. Now I 'Gai Giam' with gf whole family but song sarn gf who caught in the middle. As usual, she still support me but 'lun'.

Hey, don't finish all the prik thai hor.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to go to a place where I can whistles or howls, LOL
Ok ok, you come sin city, I bring you go Pan Pan restaurant. A short distance to walking street where you can whistle and howl for all you like. But recently, I am more into the local karaokes in Third Road. Pai Seh, only Thai speaking sao saos.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehehe. Yeah, usually you will see me like that when gf family is in town. Now I 'Gai Giam' with gf whole family but song sarn gf who caught in the middle. As usual, she still support me but 'lun'.

Hey, don't finish all the prik thai hor.

Good for you buddy she is so nice, really nice. Envy you.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me need to go for dinner liaoz but alone.
You never walk alone in WS:p
joetys said:
Main course just arrived. Nice meat?
That mains got my saliva drooling:p. Man, you eat (and live) well. Was dessert ok, rounded off with irish coffee? Cheers, hic too

PS: Almk, glad to have you back after got bailed out:smile:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok ok, you come sin city, I bring you go Pan Pan restaurant. A short distance to walking street where you can whistle and howl for all you like. But recently, I am more into the local karaokes in Third Road. Pai Seh, only Thai speaking sao saos.
Your this reply sounds very interesting until the last sentence........ -_____-"

PS: Almk, glad to have you back after got bailed out:smile:
No worries, its a stupid ban anyway, no point getting angry.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greetings from Shanghai - The Bund.

The famous Nanjing East Road; drizzling, as you can see.
qei2v.jpg

A shot taken from just outside Peace Hotel. It's misty in Shanghai.
rd5iz.jpg

Last edited: