• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh pai seh i didn't know the one riding the bike was also a female. Yeah they look kind of hot.
There are quite a few bikes/car racing gangs in Pattaya. One of the gang is even using Chinese name, "天鹅赛车", Swan Car Racing. Avoid motorcylce/car gangs whenever possible. Their Ah Beng cars no different from SG/MY Ah Beng cars. The other gangs are the pickup gangs. Can easily spot them with their over modified and low pick up. Most come with external speakers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are quite a few bikes/car racing gangs in Pattaya. One of the gang is even using Chinese name, "天鹅赛车", Swan Car Racing. Avoid motorcylce/car gangs whenever possible. Their Ah Beng cars no different from SG/MY Ah Beng cars. The other gangs are the pickup gangs. Can easily spot them with their over modified and low pick up. Most come with external speakers.

Are they criminal gangs or just love to race? How to pronounce swan car racing in thai? Aviod them cos they love to create trouble?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
chonburifc, next Jah is going to ask you, "Your wife don't mind you stay near the sleeze ah?" wahahahaha sorry Jah jab jab you.

Btw is it nice to stay there with so much sleeze around? Which part of pattaya do you stay at? Hopefully not near walking street. Must be scary that all the thai women in the area could be hookers. Maybe like 8 out of 10 of them.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I hope I don't bore you guys, just wanna share some Chinese New Year 气氛 with you all. I'm actually pretty excited with my creation this year, here you go -

Photo Jan 19, 11 22 25 AM.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Photo Jan 19, 7 26 19 PM.jpg
All of you in Singapore, eat your heart out. Instructed maid to burn 8 boxes of these on New Year morning and keep another 8 boxes for me to play when I get back

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to wish everyone in SBF this dragon year

View attachment 3532

I see you are posting the images with no problem contrary to what you said in the other thread.:cool:

Well, nice pics bro and a Happy New Year to you and your beloved. May the year of the dragon bring happiness, joy, peace and prosperity to all of you too.:smile: Maybe a tiny dragon?

Please post what you have for Re-union dinner.:smile:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I see you are posting the images with no problem contrary to what you said in the other thread.:cool:

Well, nice pics bro and a Happy New Year to you and your beloved. May the year of the dragon bring happiness, joy, peace and prosperity to all of you too.:smile: Maybe a tiny dragon?

Please post what you have for Re-union dinner.:smile:

errrrr bro very sorry pls remind me what I said contrary . . . . I've got no problem posting some personal pics especially its a happy occasion.

surely no tiny dragon because we plan for no kid so all protection up

I will not post food for reunion because unfortunately it will be an eating out occasion. Mom's 84 this year and past 12 months health not been very good and we advised her not to cook as if she cooks she'll be cooking for relatives coming on 1st and 2nd day CNY and its too much for her. We all really hate to eat out because it dilutes the meaning of reunion dinner and also its a rush thing. Being a very big family we always enjoy the reunion dinner at home. Too bad.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
errrrr bro very sorry pls remind me what I said contrary . . . . I've got no problem posting some personal pics especially its a happy occasion.

Bro, this post.

1. Why all the time when I post multiple pics in a post I get only thumbnails but many of you post it looks big and nice?

2. Why for new posts in the title section, I use all capital letters but always only the first alphabet is capital and the rest small?

why? why? why?

For #2 question, after copy/paste, if you wish for caps on first alphabet, do it manually.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will not post food for reunion because unfortunately it will be an eating out occasion. Mom's 84 this year and past 12 months health not been very good and we advised her not to cook as if she cooks she'll be cooking for relatives coming on 1st and 2nd day CNY and its too much for her. We all really hate to eat out because it dilutes the meaning of reunion dinner and also its a rush thing. Being a very big family we always enjoy the reunion dinner at home. Too bad.

After our parents are no longer with us, some of my siblings take turns hosting the family re-union dinner. Those siblings having their own on same date will not join in, but usually we all have it together.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh I see. Windsor, everytime I post with more than 1 pic the pics will become like thumbnails very small to see. So I always have only one pic per post as above. For example if you look at page 3 of this thread written by chonburifc (#216 post) it look like this -

Screen Shot 2012-01-19 at 11.54.18 PM.jpg

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh I see. Windsor, everytime I post with more than 1 pic the pics will become like thumbnails very small to see. So I always have only one pic per post as above. For example if you look at page 3 of this thread written by chonburifc (#216 post) it look like this -

If you right click on the image and then click on View Image Details, you get some information that tells you why you get a thumbnail instead of the usual image. Like this one I copy from chonburifc #216 post (highlighted in red).

Click image for larger versionName: P1000425.JPGViews: 1Size: 40.1 KBID: 3511

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sawasdee krup everybody. Tomorrow I go back Singapore for reunion dinner with family. Because two person so no choice must stay in hotel. First time staying in Swissôtel The Stamford wonder how's it.

I've bought a lot of new year goodies from chinatown yesterday, later must buy pineapple because mama love Thai pineapples. Also boght lots of fish maw here is very cheap very good ones cost only $80 per kg. Normal ones can be as low as $20 per kg. One kg is really a lot and can be difficult to bring with you because its full of air. Cheers.

If you right click on the image and then click on View Image Details, you get some information that tells you why you get a thumbnail instead of the usual image. Like this one I copy from chonburifc #216 post (highlighted in red).

Click image for larger versionName: P1000425.JPGViews: 1Size: 40.1 KBID: 3511

Thanks Windsor, I'll try later.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First time staying in Swissôtel The Stamford wonder how's er.
Good class hotel for business types, with good skyline views (and more, rest to your imagination na). Sure better than 81.

Nothing like homecoming, traditions like reunion dinner is like a ballast in life.

Errr, I can't even see pics (comes with question mark, kns). So missing out on your handy work and chonburi's Patts pics

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are they criminal gangs or just love to race? How to pronounce swan car racing in thai? Aviod them cos they love to create trouble?
When alone, they are just like any normal car/bike. When in larger group, they become a nuisance and danger to the public. The noise from the modified cars/bike is very annoying. They might also 'challenge' rival gang car/bike to race. Avoid them because they can turn violent. Most are students and unemployed youths. Pai Seh, didn't know their Thai name cos' only see the decals in Chinese name.