• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
4d3f8072.jpg

This one looks like a fried Tuk Ghei.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oic why the screwloose say you beg for pts?
He not happy with my siggy, which is "Up my points, I'll up yours", he said I helping the clones to get more points.

I dunno the words "begging" comes from where.

He just buay song my points higher than him lah, he highest IQ here mah, LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He not happy with my siggy, which is "Up my points, I'll up yours", he said I helping the clones to get more points.

I dunno the words "begging" comes from where.

He just buay song my points higher than him lah, he highest IQ here mah, LOL

Sooner or later the screwloose will start another thread calling you out if he doesn't have his hot gossip shit to make himself relevant but it won't be direct but calling out some kaki and heaping some cheap praise on some forummer and accusing some ppl of being slow being manipulated into pts giving, standard screwloose posting.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sooner or later the screwloose will start another thread calling you out if he doesn't have his hot gossip shit to make himself relevant but it won't be direct but calling out some kaki and heaping some cheap praise on some forummer and accusing some ppl of being slow being manipulated into pts giving, standard screwloose posting.
You vs Debonerman now, me and RT lor, lol. Wheres that TSBH or something....?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You vs Debonerman now, me and RT lor, lol. Wheres that TSBH or something....?

Alamak that debonedwoman is just some irritating rabies infected dog that goes around barking after that 1 post from me flaming him. :biggrin: What's your beef with RT? No wonder that screwball praised RT he's trying to gain an "ally" to flame you.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Alamak that debonedwoman is just some irritating rabies infected dog that goes around barking after that 1 post from me flaming him. :biggrin: What's your beef with RT? No wonder that screwball praised RT he's trying to gain an "ally" to flame you.

kids kids stop fighting leh

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually i got nothing against RT, but I think I talked cock too much, it pisses him off and he helped Screwball during the quarreling also, hahaha

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually i got nothing against RT, but I think I talked cock too much, it pisses him off and he helped Screwball during the quarreling also, hahaha

Wow good for him. Now his name will forever be called out and regarded as one of the "good" contributors in the forum. The screwloose awards 2012.