• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They also quite look after their bros. Kena once in Rayong for overspeeding. Asking price is 600 (foreigner price) but I offer 200. Mata say cannot cos' they have 3 people altogether. In the end, accepted 300. Think maybe figure is easier to split among 3. :biggrin:

Another more recent case is in Korat. After kena the first one, the mata warn me there is another one about 60 km away.

Trick is to be polite at all times and not guai lan which Ang Mohs like to do. End up, waste time and more money.

bro you go rayong chop passport is it :wink: along the way to rayong on the road side sometime got thais selling oysters ...very cheap and fresh :wink: . i always buy for my thai friends when i go there to chop passport .

i tell you one real story of mine ....i was in phuket riding bike inside the seat of my bike got 500g of weeds ..knn in front road block ...i was caught with weed on the spot ..the traffic police ask me how ...i straight away ask him how much u want ...knn they said they wanted 20,000 thai currency ...after i pay them , they still can ask me do you want my weed back anot ? i was thinking knn already pay money liao so i tell them i wanted it back ...they return my weeds...i hope on to my bike knnbccb less then 5 mins of riding in front got another road block ...ccb the traffic police stop me straight away ask me to open up my bike seat compartment as if they know i got weed ..ccb they thought i dont know thai ...they talk on the walkie talkie ( i believe the previous road block police tell them got " big fish " coming ) . ccb ask me for money again ...

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was captured by the voice quality of this angmoh girl. Much better than Kit Chan.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uy9Z4jPuCr8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was captured by the voice quality of this angmoh girl. Much better than Kit Chan.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uy9Z4jPuCr8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thankyou for sharing the video ..im amazed by her singing ...fuckin good ..i like that song too although i dont understand the meaning .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn plane 45mins late then wait 1hr in plane total 1hr 45mins late. Just got into car. Taipei is very foggy I guess that's why we kenna sit inside for 1hr.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I remember Hazard owns two 7 Eleven outlets.:rolleyes:

Mai-Chai pii, its just local cho-huay like 7-Eleven but its local no brand on ground floor of apartments. I think you know what i mean.

She still having the shops. Doing ok. During flood period make a lot of money (as in a lot for her la).

Last edited:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tell you one real story of mine .... in front got another road block ...ccb the traffic police stop me straight away ask me to open up my bike seat compartment as if they know i got weed ..ccb they thought i dont know thai ...they talk on the walkie talkie ( i believe the previous road block police tell them got " big fish " coming ) . ccb ask me for money again ...

Bro your story no ending? What else happened?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, can learn from Stephen Chow. Offer cigarettes.

This one steam la

cigarette+tin2.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro your story no ending? What else happened?

......part 2

then i bo money liao ...but they die die want money or else bring me back police station ...i sibey scare and tulan because just pay money few mins ago ...so i called up my friend and talk to the police officer ...my friend came with another friend ...pass those policeman 2000 thai currency and then they let me go .....knn ...amazing thailand !!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
happen to my friend too ..kena stop at road block with only a few joints ...kena bring back police station ...inside the police station got one table sitting a so-called lawyer ( i believe is policeman too ) . tell my friend to pay for lawyer fee ( sin$2500 ) so that can represent him in court ..my friend pay up for the " lawyer fee " and got released on the same day without goin to court ...:wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro you go rayong chop passport is it :wink: along the way to rayong on the road side sometime got thais selling oysters ...very cheap and fresh :wink: . i always buy for my thai friends when i go there to chop passport .

i tell you one real story of mine ....i was in phuket riding bike inside the seat of my bike got 500g of weeds ..knn in front road block ...i was caught with weed on the spot ..the traffic police ask me how ...i straight away ask him how much u want ...knn they said they wanted 20,000 thai currency ...after i pay them , they still can ask me do you want my weed back anot ? i was thinking knn already pay money liao so i tell them i wanted it back ...they return my weeds...i hope on to my bike knnbccb less then 5 mins of riding in front got another road block ...ccb the traffic police stop me straight away ask me to open up my bike seat compartment as if they know i got weed ..ccb they thought i dont know thai ...they talk on the walkie talkie ( i believe the previous road block police tell them got " big fish " coming ) . ccb ask me for money again ...

wah piang man how come u just carry weed like carrying normal language.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But lucky it's Thai if in Singapore confirm " eat rope " Liao .. It's 500g which is half a kg !! .

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quite like this type of environment. Any nightlife nearby? Within walking distance or motorbike distance?
Sorry missed your post last night, after getting back from some pints at local thai pub Jazzy in Joo Chiat. Thai live band, with 10 puying singers (doing turns). Hanging flowers joint. A dose of LOS, and viet chabors on the "loose":p. Old cxxk liao, early exit before rest of cronies adjourned to 51 Mask on GL main stretch. Hear no live band but got thai coyotes, pity cannot sample as early morning start tam ngan yung.

But I digress.. This PPF place is a getaway resort in hilly terrain area Mae Rim. About 30-45mins drive from CNX city, up snaking road. Of course, can bike there ...sensible. But no beer bars, no 7-11 nearby. So BYOB and BYOG (bring your own gal). DIY with your gal for sextertainment, early to bed and early to rise (I mean give your junior a wake up call treat, na). Makan in-house, not bad and not unreasonable pricing.
lucky it's Thai if in Singapore confirm " eat rope " Liao .. It's 500g which is half a kg !! .
Phew, narrow escape. This 1 cannot sing Tom Jones oldie "Green Green Grass of Home":wink: Phew, narrow escape

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But lucky it's Thai if in Singapore confirm " eat rope " Liao .. It's 500g which is half a kg !! .
Phew, narrow escape. This 1 cannot sing Tom Jones oldie "Green Green Grass of Home"
This 1 cannot sing Tom Jones oldie "Green Green Grass of Home":wink: Phew, narrow escape
No worries no need eat rope....sinkieland 500g can go for chemical analyze to shrink it down.....but prepare to sit long long.

YY, my song of choice is paradise city by Guns & Roses....describe LOS to a T...

Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
Take me home

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
happen to my friend too ..kena stop at road block with only a few joints ...kena bring back police station ...inside the police station got one table sitting a so-called lawyer ( i believe is policeman too ) . tell my friend to pay for lawyer fee ( sin$2500 ) so that can represent him in court ..my friend pay up for the " lawyer fee " and got released on the same day without goin to court ...:wink:

Thai Police everything all can 'cham xiong' the bestest in the whole wide world!
I drive without driving license kena road block.....1000 baht got outrider complete with sirens open road for me.....machiam VIP knn.