Page 1 of 354 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 7074

Thread: New developments to share

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North by North West of Singapore
    Posts
    6,571
    My Reputation Points: 100122 / Power: 11

    Default New developments to share

    Few free to share any good lobangs here or if you find good picks. Have a few that will share soon once my bros are ok to share(they are still buying)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Land of Ah Lian, Ah Beng & Ah Seng
    Posts
    919
    My Reputation Points: 60 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Quote Originally Posted by wuqi256 View Post
    Few free to share any good lobangs here or if you find good picks. Have a few that will share soon once my bros are ok to share(they are still buying)
    You have so many 'brothers', they will never stop lah....please share with your forumer brothers as well. Maybe can also indicate price range , I think many are keen at 'just above 500K'.
    "The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty" - Winston Churchill

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,600
    My Reputation Points: 144 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Quote Originally Posted by aangsc View Post
    You have so many 'brothers', they will never stop lah....please share with your forumer brothers as well. Maybe can also indicate price range , I think many are keen at 'just above 500K'.
    dun forget forumer sisters too!!!
    haha

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    284
    My Reputation Points: 51 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Setia Eco Cascadia

    http://www.facebook.com/cascadia.com...02641663099561

    http://www.cascadia.com.my/

    NEW cluster homes are now open for registration!
    Limited edition, only 32 units!

    For 2 storey terraces, Mahogany and Oak are sold out.
    Only left the bigger built-up units. Should be >600k+.
    Note that the prices listed on their website is ridiculously high. Dun believe them.
    This is a landed-strata project with simple clubhouse (swimming pool and gym) facilities.
    The whole development has many precincts and each precinct is G&G.
    The whole development itself will also be G&G.
    I suppose this is so called 3 level security...
    Hopefully the 1st level security (for whole development) is sustainable over time....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    777
    My Reputation Points: 146 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    its still under constructin stage. what if the price continue to increase if i buy now?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    284
    My Reputation Points: 51 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Quote Originally Posted by Whats4 View Post
    its still under constructin stage. what if the price continue to increase if i buy now?
    Then you jump for joy loh;-)
    Bro, of course u will confirm the price when you buy right...
    You 'll pay based on progressive payment depending on completion milestone (and how much you loan).

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    777
    My Reputation Points: 146 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Quote Originally Posted by Aisanbo View Post
    Then you jump for joy loh;-)
    Bro, of course u will confirm the price when you buy right...
    You 'll pay based on progressive payment depending on completion milestone (and how much you loan).

    so u mean i only pay for the price at the time i sign the contract and why is the price so steep? are they terrace house?

    what if i find the workmanship not acceptable or there is a defect since i can't check on the house since it is still under construction?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    284
    My Reputation Points: 51 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Quote Originally Posted by Whats4 View Post
    so u mean i only pay for the price at the time i sign the contract and why is the price so steep? are they terrace house?

    what if i find the workmanship not acceptable or there is a defect since i can't check on the house since it is still under construction?
    That's why I said dun believe the price they stated on the website. It should be much lower.
    Check with them. I bought at about rm240psf for the smallest unit.
    All are 2 storey terrace with 22x80 land but different built up size and design.
    But recently they open their Cluster for registration with early bird pricing.

    View their show house to get a feel of what you will get. There is 2 or 3 yrs defects warranty from most developer. If got defects, you cam ask them to make good. Most importantly, buy from reputable developers in Malaysia which is the least we can do to reduce risk. I can say SP Setia is one of the more reputable and also more expensive.

    Hey, I am not from Setia ok....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    777
    My Reputation Points: 146 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Quote Originally Posted by Aisanbo View Post
    That's why I said dun believe the price they stated on the website. It should be much lower.
    Check with them. I bought at about rm240psf for the smallest unit.
    All are 2 storey terrace with 22x80 land but different built up size and design.
    But recently they open their Cluster for registration with early bird pricing.

    View their show house to get a feel of what you will get. There is 2 or 3 yrs defects warranty from most developer. If got defects, you cam ask them to make good. Most importantly, buy from reputable developers in Malaysia which is the least we can do to reduce risk. I can say SP Setia is one of the more reputable and also more expensive.

    Hey, I am not from Setia ok....
    setia design looks like boxes stack together. dun they have other design? what is the difference between cluster and terrace?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,600
    My Reputation Points: 144 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Nusa sentral phase 3 is out, 51 units n hv 10% rebate.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    70
    My Reputation Points: 6 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    hi bros, pls share some developments and upcoming projects in teh Nusajaya vicinity!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,600
    My Reputation Points: 144 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Mont’Callista, Johor Bahru, Johor.
    2012-01-10 23:08:42-05
    Double Storey Semi-Detached house 45′ x 80′ from RM 720,000/– 2 1/2 storey semi-detached house 40′ x 80′ from RM 772,000/— expected date of completion : Oct2013 Developer : Bunga Development Sdn Bhd
    Mont’ Callista Sales Office ; Jalan Pulai 6B, Taman Pulai Bayu, 81300 Skudai, Johor.
    012-743 2611/ 012-760 8721/ 016-7990994/ 07-554 5318/9

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    192
    My Reputation Points: 14 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal_tiong View Post
    Mont’Callista, Johor Bahru, Johor.
    2012-01-10 23:08:42-05
    Double Storey Semi-Detached house 45′ x 80′ from RM 720,000/– 2 1/2 storey semi-detached house 40′ x 80′ from RM 772,000/— expected date of completion : Oct2013 Developer : Bunga Development Sdn Bhd
    Mont’ Callista Sales Office ; Jalan Pulai 6B, Taman Pulai Bayu, 81300 Skudai, Johor.
    012-743 2611/ 012-760 8721/ 016-7990994/ 07-554 5318/9
    When I last check on this project in December, it had only one unit left for foreigner. Not sure what is the status now.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,767
    My Reputation Points: 382 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Molek Haven:
    http://www.berinda.com/v3/Pages/tama...lek_haven.html

    I bought a terrace for my in-laws in May'11. Understand that they are selling Phase 2 now. Just to clarify, I am a Singaporean working in Finance, and certainly not an agent! Haha.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,312
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Quote Originally Posted by RedsYNWA View Post
    Molek Haven:
    http://www.berinda.com/v3/Pages/tama...lek_haven.html

    I bought a terrace for my in-laws in May'11. Understand that they are selling Phase 2 now. Just to clarify, I am a Singaporean working in Finance, and certainly not an agent! Haha.

    Wooo...nice shape. Not like those cube shape fm BI.

    But int unit already commanding close to 1/2mil. No cheap...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,767
    My Reputation Points: 382 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Wooo...nice shape. Not like those cube shape fm BI.

    But int unit already commanding close to 1/2mil. No cheap...
    More than RM 0.5m. Phase 2 supposed to be around RM 650K for a 2 storey terrace I think..... Nowadays prices are like that lah.... Somemore this is Molek area with the upcoming EDL & 24 x 80....

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    70
    My Reputation Points: 6 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Quote Originally Posted by RedsYNWA View Post
    Molek Haven:
    http://www.berinda.com/v3/Pages/tama...lek_haven.html

    I bought a terrace for my in-laws in May'11. Understand that they are selling Phase 2 now. Just to clarify, I am a Singaporean working in Finance, and certainly not an agent! Haha.
    How do you compare the location in the east ( closer to Johar Bahru old city) to the West/central Nusajaya area ( close to iskandar)...
    1) Which of the 2 locations are more safer ?
    2) which ones haev more scope of appreciation in the future ?
    3) Over all which of the 2 locaitons are better for staying safely, comfortably and peacefully

    Best-
    Hitesh

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,503
    My Reputation Points: 955 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    For those who do not know, Berinda is part of Kuok Group.
    Their properties are pretty good build quality, unfortunately they don't seem to be active on the west side of Johor

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,312
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Quote Originally Posted by RedsYNWA View Post
    More than RM 0.5m. Phase 2 supposed to be around RM 650K for a 2 storey terrace I think..... Nowadays prices are like that lah.... Somemore this is Molek area with the upcoming EDL & 24 x 80....
    Wooo....really not cheap ya. Though land size bigger than the norm 20x70.

    What to do. As long teres kiasu buyers, developer sure naik juga!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,767
    My Reputation Points: 382 / Power: 0

    Default Re: New developments to share

    Hi Hitesh,

    I am more of a East person as my in-laws stay in Molek but have been to the West lately for work stuff. For east, I think most Malaysians prefer Austin or Molek area. Regarding capital appreciation, I believe Bukit Indah area has the greater scope, esp. with the rumoured MRT, but prices have risen a lot there. Austin and Molek are more for the locals, being close to Tesco, Jusco Tebrau and the rumoured upcoming Ikea.

    Safety wise, I believe (but may well be wrong) the west beats the east as the east is generally more developed. But with more & more foreigners settling in the west and as the west develops, the future is hard to tell. But no matter where you buy, you MUST buy gated and guarded, and have your own precautions e.g. alarm prominently situated, window grilles etc.

    As to where you choose, I think its best you visit these new developments both in East & West. Its impt to get your own feel of the town & the amenities. For us, we are used to Molek area, so Molek Haven was a natural choice, but I think Horizon Hill is great as well with the new Coastal Highway.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FREE FREE World Cup 2010 Websites. SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!!
    By ahleebabasingaporethief in forum Sports/Games/Hobbies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 04:31 PM
  2. You buy ticket YOG - come share share
    By red amoeba in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 02:20 AM
  3. Need help, please share if you can, thanks
    By ronaldinho in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 20-02-2010, 04:41 PM
  4. Any further developments regarding
    By makapaaa in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-09-2009, 05:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •