• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good agents or bad agents, share here

yuenfs123

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Jeff" guy - i didn't know there was so much talking about them, otherwise I would not have engaged them for viewing properties at HH. i have viewed a cluster house at The Gateway 32x70 advertised for RM1.25m, but when i met him the price was mentioned as RM1.32 - RM1.35m (three units). As this was my first visit to view resale properties in HH, had asked to chat with him at the coffee house after viewing the properties - surprisingly he rejected...i was kanna thinking is he a salesman. During viewing of the properties i couldn't sense the eagerness in him such as making an effort to explain the unit. i was made to feel as if he looks down on me whether i can afford the place..which i do being the top 10% earners in Singapore. anyway was supposed to meet him at the Clubhouse but he called to say he was not being informed by "Kelvin" guy and i have to drive to a place near The Gateway to meet him. The way he sounded is like take it or i am leaving as it was a weekend. Luckily i have been to HH once, otherwise i probably won't know how to make it there. Anyway finally it took me less than a month to decide it is better to buy from UEM Sunrise / Gamuda Land developer

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there, both chaps are top salesmen in Iskandar. If you are buyers, you hate them to the core. If you are seller, you love them to the core. Simple
But asking Jeff to go for a chat over coffee ?? I don't think he has the time. Top salesman la!

"Jeff" guy - i didn't know there was so much talking about them, otherwise I would not have engaged them for viewing properties at HH. i have viewed a cluster house at The Gateway 32x70 advertised for RM1.25m, but when i met him the price was mentioned as RM1.32 - RM1.35m (three units). As this was my first visit to view resale properties in HH, had asked to chat with him at the coffee house after viewing the properties - surprisingly he rejected...i was kanna thinking is he a salesman. During viewing of the properties i couldn't sense the eagerness in him such as making an effort to explain the unit. i was made to feel as if he looks down on me whether i can afford the place..which i do being the top 10% earners in Singapore. anyway was supposed to meet him at the Clubhouse but he called to say he was not being informed by "Kelvin" guy and i have to drive to a place near The Gateway to meet him. The way he sounded is like take it or i am leaving as it was a weekend. Luckily i have been to HH once, otherwise i probably won't know how to make it there. Anyway finally it took me less than a month to decide it is better to buy from UEM Sunrise / Gamuda Land developer

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

curious what is the figure for top 10% earner in SG? I probably belong to the bottom 10%..... LOL.... Life's a struggle

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
but you can read the forum thread in salary.sg
seems like every tom dick harry earning a few million a year lei.
:smile: :smile:

Haha that's why staying in JB will be gd. Straight away, the SGD salary is up by 2.55 times.... Feels gd to suddenly become higher paid.....LOL

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got cilents who monthly income is S$200k already. Some tow kay one deal pocket S$10 million so they got no choice but to pay hundreds of thousands of taxes annual. $171000 is quite low compared to the business world of which many hide their income.

Thanks. I got the magic no for the top 10% of earners. Its an annual income of $171,000....... Hehe........