• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS complain he cannot see Ch8 newsreader zaogeng....LOL

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS, u so desperate arh?...even tv newsreader also u wanto beo zaogeng?...LOL :biggrin::mad:

why_not_wear_pants_instead_tv_presenter_hides_knees_with_script-thumbnail.jpg

831BA9888101E54FC7867662FC43.jpg

STOMPer GMS often sees a particular television presenter with her script 'hanging over her knees'. The STOMPer feels this makes her look unprofessional.

Said the STOMPer in his contribution:

"I watch Good Morning Singapore every morning and I am not particularly impressed with a presenter by the name of Qi Qi (琪琪).

"Her scripts are always hanging over her knees and this makes her look very untidy and messy.

"I realised that she presents herself to her interviewees in that manner too and not to say the least, she presents herself to the whole of Singapore in that manner too.

"This makes a professional TV presenter look very unpresentable.

"Don't the producers realise that this is very unsightly and shouldn't they advise her to put her papers neatly? Sometimes I can even read what's written on her scripts!

"So, please be more professional and present yourselves well on national TV."

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GMS, u so desperate arh?...even tv newsreader also u wanto beo zaogeng?...LOL :biggrin::mad:

"Don't the producers realise that this is very unsightly and shouldn't they advise her to put her papers neatly? Sometimes I can even read what's written on her scripts!

He looked so closely that he could even see the words on the scripts?

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if she stops resting those scripts on her lap and crosses her legs, like Ah loong? Then acceptable?

GMS, why you so cheekopek DOM?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it stands for "Good Morning Singapore". But certainly can see some people get just desserts in being inaccurately singled out, since he does that to others often.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it stands for "Good Morning Singapore". But certainly can see some people get just desserts in being inaccurately singled out, since he does that to others often.

GMS fedup cause Qi Qi put script on knee cover her skirt he cannot peek her panties LOL

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I can hardly imagine the effort it takes to say Good Morning to Singapore all the way from Hong Kong.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sense that he wants to make the Chinese Ed side of things on par with the English presentation at least on a professional level. Watch they will address it and no more untidy scripts.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sense that he wants to make the Chinese Ed side of things on par with the English presentation at least on a professional level. Watch they will address it and no more untidy scripts.

I can see nothing wrong with putting script on knee. GMS lose election lose party leadership must be kee siao peeking woman skirt liao LOL

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
STOMP is a platform used by SPH to distract S'poreans for the more important issues such as the various failures of PAP's policies. It's a political ploy many fell for, sadly. I once read a post saying that the way her "ta pau" lunchbox was deliberately packed by the food seller to resemble the male sex organs. A photo of her opened up lunchbox showed a sausage in between two hard boiled eggs. Any kid can tell that the sausage and eggs were "posed" shots else how could the lady bring her ta pau lunchbox back without disrupting the alledged arrangement at all. This is the sort of news that SPH hope that through STOMP S'poreans would create abuzz out of, meanwhile forgetting about the floods, the MRT incidents, the silent increases in the property tax and utilities charges etc.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
STOMP is a platform used by SPH to distract S'poreans for the more important issues such as the various failures of PAP's policies. It's a political ploy many fell for, sadly. I once read a post saying that the way her "ta pau" lunchbox was deliberately packed by the food seller to resemble the male sex organs. A photo of her opened up lunchbox showed a sausage in between two hard boiled eggs. Any kid can tell that the sausage and eggs were "posed" shots else how could the lady bring her ta pau lunchbox back without disrupting the alledged arrangement at all. This is the sort of news that SPH hope that through STOMP S'poreans would create abuzz out of, meanwhile forgetting about the floods, the MRT incidents, the silent increases in the property tax and utilities charges etc.

The whores at SPH are never under the illusion that STOMP can actually distract Singaporeans from the real political issues. The target audience is the young and impressionable, adolescents or adults with adolescent mentality who get a kick out of video taping or photographing embarrassing situations. It is obviously a politically immature crowd to begin with.

The insult is that they call it citizen journalism when it is just glorified cam whoring.

You'd notice they also start using the term citizen activism or active citizenry rather liberally these days, but only in connection with nonpolitical matters like cat culling or bird feeding. That is where the real brainwashing is -- in the actual print media columns where they label and categorize the issues in order to maintain a depoliticized mindset amongst the 60%.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whores at SPH are never under the illusion that STOMP can actually distract Singaporeans from the real political issues. The target audience is the young and impressionable, adolescents or adults with adolescent mentality who get a kick out of video taping or photographing embarrassing situations. It is obviously a politically immature crowd to begin with.

The insult is that they call it citizen journalism when it is just glorified cam whoring.

You'd notice they also start using the term citizen activism or active citizenry rather liberally these days, but only in connection with nonpolitical matters like cat culling or bird feeding. That is where the real brainwashing is -- in the actual print media columns where they label and categorize the issues in order to maintain a depoliticized mindset amongst the 60%.

Thank heavens that we have you as a politically matured forummer here who are able to discern the ulterior motives in all that the SPH do and highlight it to all of us here. I do hope many of the younger forummers read what you wrote and in turn tell it to their peers. Many thanks, bro. Good job.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The whores at SPH are never under the illusion that STOMP can actually distract Singaporeans from the real political issues.

this idea of stomp was concieved during GE06, yawningbread's classic WP rally picture was the talk of the town, spread far and wide within hours. the blogosphere went into frenzy mode and folks started logging in pictures & videos of sort. not wanting to miss out a portion of the action, stomp was introduced. always wondered why NRIC was required during registration of a handle at stomp? look no further from the talks of folks posting anti-establishment stuffs on the net under the cloak of anonymity. then again, all the packets go thru' their pipes what... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Many thanks, bro. Good job.

the glorification of the cam whoring part was quite apt, added with a tinge of voyeurism if i may. stomp seems to grow a mind of its own when folks started posting anything and everything under the sun, including butt naked men sunbathing at the top level of multi storey carparks :eek::eek::eek: