• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No train service between 5.30am to 10am this morning!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Train service on the North South East West Line (NSEWL) will start at 10am on Sunday, 18 December, instead of 5:30am to allow for a full inspection of tracks and trains on Saturday evening, the Land Transport Authority announced.

The move follows three train disruptions this week which have sparked public outrage. The latest two disruptions were on the North-South line while the earlier one was on the Circle Line.

In a press statement, LTA said that it has directed transport operator SMRT to conduct a full inspection of the tracks and trains after end of revenue service on Saturday night "to determine if any obvious impairment are visible arising from the two incidents resulting in train service disruptions on Thursday and Saturday."

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the end of the inspection, followed by the public inquiry they will find that the 50 year rainfalls had seeped in.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng ah... i have this... :biggrin:

Squeezing and hanging sotong will start at 10 am... :biggrin:

C70M-K1.JPG

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol... eh boss... so early finish bacarrat ah ? :biggrin:..

my plate number ... 8888 .. shh.. dun tell anyone in sammyboy forum hor... :biggrin:

No baccarrat for a long time liao. Now back into soccer betting. Thank Real Madrid for their convincing win just awhile ago. Recoup half my losses. Kena terok from Chelsea and Newcastle earlier. Pang, over and jalan. Seepayjiaklak man, knnbccb!

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
speaking of bikes, u can see these PRC cheapskates begging workers riding furiously at the woodlands industrial streets early morning like beijing in the 1950's.