1. Poor business peformance eg Kep Corp, banks, Singpost, Semb corp, etc results
2. Retrenchments eg Kep Corp banks, property companies, etc
3. Even vices are suffering, massage centres, casinos are making losses
4. Shopping malls are losing tenants, many shops are closing
5. Many Poly and Uni graduates are jobless
The pap knows these bad times for SG is due to pap's bad policies and will get worse and perhaps continue for the next few years into 2018, 19 or 2020 which will see our next GE.
So pap has to find a fall guy to distract Singaporeans from focusing on pap's bad performance at GE 2020.
Is the brainchild to send SG guys to Iraq in 2017/18 the perfect fall guy and perfect distraction from SG's problems? SAF troops in Iraq may result in casualties and terrorist attack in SG. These will divert our attention to the fundamental problems we are facing now.
Will the 69.9% wake up