• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC FT fuck shop raided at Bukit Timah SC - turtle head/owner is a repeat offender?!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Salon raided for illegal sex services
Shin Min Daily News - 1 hr 3 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

Two PRC women in their 30s were arrested after a raid for vice activities at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre.

Police raided an unopened beauty salon at about 4pm on 8 November.

During the raid, policemen found a man and a woman together in bed in a partition of the shop.

The woman was wearing only a pair of panties.

They also found a male customer waiting to be served by another woman in another partition of the shop.

During the raid, policemen also dismantled all the merchandise shelves in the shop as it was believed to be used to obscure and hide vice activities.

An owner of a nearby shop, Mdm Li (35, beautician) witnessed the policemen raid the shop and subdue the two women.

She described to reporters that the raid had startled many people in the mall, especially as it was very loud when the policemen were dismantling the shelves.

The owner of the raided shop, Mr Xu, 57, was found to be a repeat offender previously involved in providing illegal sex services in massage parlours.

He however, told reporters that he was completely unaware of the vice activities taking place in his shop.

He claimed that he had gotten to know the two PRC women, who were beauticians, about 11 weeks ago.

He added that they were only there to look after the shop while he was elsewhere for business.

He went on to lament that the raid had caused him up to $20,000 due to damaged shelves, equipment and beauty products.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 9 December 2011.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC FT fuck shop raided at Bukit Timah SC - turtle head/owner is a repeat offende

these sex massage shops are making a comeback in places like parklane and people's park etc

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PRC FT fuck shop raided at Bukit Timah SC - turtle head/owner is a repeat offende

'Beauticians' nabbed for vice

20111211.152448_nabbed.jpg

By Teh Jen Lee
The New Paper
Monday, Dec 12, 2011

IT WAS supposed to be a newly-renovated beauty parlour waiting to be opened next week.

But when the police raided the shop in Bukit Timah Shopping Centre on Thursday afternoon, they found more than just facial steamers and cosmetics.

They arrested two women from China there for suspected vice activities.

One was caught in bed with a man and the other was in the same room, clad only in underwear.

In another room was another man, apparently a "client" awaiting his turn.

Shin Min Daily News reported that the women are in their 30s.

Arrested

A police spokesman told The New Paper that the raid took place at 3.55pm on Thursday and the women were arrested under a provision of the Women's Charter and for working without a valid work permit.

Investigations are ongoing.

A neighbouring tenant, a 35-year-old beautician who gave her name only as Madam Lee, said the plainclothes policemen broke down the wood panels that divided the rooms from the main shop space.

Shin Min quoted the boss of the beauty parlour - one Mr Chee, 57 - as saying that the two women were his friends. He claimed they were in Singapore on SPasses, which are work permits for mid-level skilled foreigners.

He said he was not in the shop when the raid occurred and claimed he did not know what went on inside.

According to him, the renovation started on Nov 23, and the place was to open for business next Thursday.

He said he had a business meeting at Changi Airport at 2pm on Thursday, so he asked the women to watch the shop for him.

He met them about a week ago and was told they were beauticians.

It is not known how he got to know the women.

Mr Chee estimated his losses to be about $20,000 because some of his beauty equipment were damaged in the raid.

He was upset because most of the money had come from an elderly relative.

His contractor, who wanted to be known only as Mr Lin, 55, told The New Paper that he had no idea what was going on in the shop.

"Mr Chee was there at the shop whenever I was doing the renovation," he said.

Scantily-clad

A tenant of another shop in the shopping complex told The New Paper that she had seen scantily-clad women outside the beauty parlour trying to solicit men who walked by.

"They looked half-naked," said the woman, who did not want to be named.

"One time, they tried to proposition my husband, who was unpacking goods outside our shop.

"It's very inappropriate as there are many young people here because of the enrichment centres and a LAN gaming shop."

Shin Min reported that this was not the first time MrChee's business got into trouble with the law.

He was fined $1,000 two months ago for operating a beauty parlour without a licence.

It is not known where that beauty parlour was located.

He had two trading companies registered under his name in 1985 and 1986.

He started his beauty business in 2004.

At the peak of his business, he apparently had about 40 shops registered in his name.

They offered services such as foot reflexology, massage and hair treatment.

Only five are still operating.

This article was first published in The New Paper.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks to the PAP and its yellow culture FT policy.

Special Tks to Goh Chok Tongs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aww... Bukit Timah Shopping Centre.

I remember the good old days back in the 1980s when Bukit Timah Shopping Centre (and its next-door neighbor Beauty World Centre, and the not-too-far away Bukit Timah Plaza were some of the more posh shopping places outside Orchard/Marina.

Today, it is infested with maid agencies. And now, it has a sex services shop.

Me thinks an en bloc of these old malls will happen not long after the Downtown Line is operational.

Please cherish the older 'retro' malls e.g. Beauty World, Far East Plaza, Katong Shopping Centre, City Plaza, Golden Mile, Lucky Plaza, Sim Lim Square, Queensway Shopping Centre etc. One day they will cease to exist.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. good one!
2. this is the type of foreign talent going on in sheepishland.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He had two trading companies registered under his name in 1985 and 1986.

He started his beauty business in 2004.

At the peak of his business, he apparently had about 40 shops registered in his name.

They offered services such as foot reflexology, massage and hair treatment.

Only five are still operating.

sounds like a tua peh kong to me

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The police going to far. They can catch people not demolish the all the interior. The owner and shopping should sue the person who demolish the interior. If want to demolish must have proper court order asking owner must demolish the .......by .........or will be fine/jail that the law.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

aiyah everywhere also got lah.just look at the people flooding our shores.old uncle sits here day and night watching all these activities....it's Code RED all the way...nanbeh this place has become one big farking hub!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

All of you miss the point! The two chickens were given S Passes! Fuck!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

everywhere you go also want to get farked. i go shopping in peoples' park,nanbeh also got girls trying to pull me for a fark. i walk to geylang for my favourite frog leg, also got girls pulling me for a fark. i go to a salaon to wash my hair.also got the girl asked uncle want special or not. i got for my leg reflexology, the auntie also asked this uncle want special or not. i said what special! special your head lah!!!..you see what i mean. everywhere also got fark one! just walk in to any drinking hole, you see all sorts of farking activities. most malls.most shopping places.most salons.msot massage parlous. most beauty and wellness shops. all bolark bolark one. just a cover for sex..sex...and more sex...and you see sex everywhere....look for yourself lor. this place is one farking sex hub..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

a cover for sex..sex...and more sex...and you see sex everywhere....look for yourself lor. this place is one farking sex hub..

Where got? I went to a massage shop in Roxy Sq and there was not hanky panky. I was hoping that there is, as I aim one MILF very long liao. Knn, every time go massage 1 hr $40, sometimes go 2 hours and there is no special.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Ministry of Manpower has been doing this all this while, as part of the PAP government's liberal FT policy.

It's your taxpayer money hard at work.

'S' stands for 'Ass'!

Face down, ass up, that's the way we like to fuck!

[video=youtube;5sc_nQiuDN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_nQiuDN0[/video]