• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah lian 'tam pai' becum gang fight - NSF slashed in the face and stabbed in the back

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ah lian 'tam pai' becum gang fight - NSF slashed in the face and stabbed in the b

Bo leh. The only butterflies I know fly from room to room in KTVs, from happy hrs to close shop.
Local jargon butterfly refers to lady aka butterfly system but in Thailand butterfly is reference to man.... all the ladies call me butterfly :biggrin:
Interesting how a word can mean the same thing in different ways...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ah lian 'tam pai' becum gang fight - NSF slashed in the face and stabbed in the b

Local jargon butterfly refers to lady aka butterfly system but in Thailand butterfly is reference to man.... all the ladies call me butterfly :biggrin:
Interesting how a word can mean the same thing in different ways...

you know it's weird but even those thai women working in the trade feel jealous if their bfs become butterflies but it's ok for them to act like that and sleep with many guys.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

"It":confused: Just joking lah.:biggrin:

But I am not asking about you lah, chio bu:smile:

OK OK no prob no prob. But recent days, people accusing me to be man or even Ramseth??!! What for I do that? Can't I be here as myself as who I am?

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

You gotta ask a psychologist :o

OK OK no prob no prob. But recent days, people accusing me to be man or even Ramseth??!! What for I do that? Can't I be here as myself as I want?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

You gotta ask a psychologist :o

We stewardesses have gone through at least basic psychology course. I return that advice to you and all concerned, in sincerity.

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng says, "tell u all dun anyhow touch ahlian dun believe lah.":rolleyes:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haikim kia vs pakhai dogs?? Anyone got inside stories?

You moronic dumbass :oIo:

Haikim and Pakhai SS members are very popular with the Bangla workers in Jurong. These SS members offer BJ services to the Bangla workers for $10 a pop!

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal

OK OK no prob no prob. But recent days, people accusing me to be man or even Ramseth??!! What for I do that? Can't I be here as myself as who I am?
A matter of getting use to. Suggest you get multiple computer and log in using different nic on different computer. Like this, you won't get an identity crisis and also save time on logging in and logging out.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

You moronic dumbass :oIo:

Haikim and Pakhai SS members are very popular with the Bangla workers in Jurong. These SS members offer BJ services to the Bangla workers for $10 a pop!

hey clinton, just wanna ask u how u know this? are you sure that they offer BJ for $10 a pop?

it seems to me that u know quite alot about gang members, i remember u did mentioned something about 369 too. it was something like, doing 69 with seniors right?

but the question is...............how come u know such things in details? is it because you join and performed those acts before? and then u 'change shirt' and join other gangs?