• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dead Bodies Found In Reserviors and Other Public Areas Are Good For Singapore!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be worried if no dead bodies are found in public places every other day. Without these poor uneducated dead peasants, our country cannot import more Foreign Talents who will greatly contribute to our economy and enhance our genetic pool!

pic-912b.jpg

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always feel sad when sinkies lack empathy towards mentally ill fellow citizens. Is the best we can do when we see a man practising Wing Chun on MRT is stay away and luff at him "siao".
Sure we find it amusing now but what if one fine day Clinton666's condition worsen and decides to challenge a bunch of primary school kids for a fight? Can you imagine the amount of trouble it will bring to mata and doctors?
How mata gona charge a girl scout for grievious bodily harm to a mentally challenged?
How doctors gona treat that much sprains, bruises and broken bones when the mentally challenge keep swearing at them?

so we must all be good citizens and provide clinton666 with help. I will start first by providing a map for him to get help.
however, if the map is to complicated for clinton666, he should just proceed to a shortcut. that is to give one of his fav pastor his muay thai and jujusu death kick. In that case, he doing a good deed before being sent to IMH. :biggrin:

http://www.imh.com.sg/our_location.html

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always feel sad when sinkies lack empathy towards mentally ill fellow citizens. Is the best we can do when we see a man practising Wing Chun on MRT is stay away and luff at him "siao".
Sure we find it amusing now but what if one fine day Clinton666's condition worsen and decides to challenge a bunch of primary school kids for a fight? Can you imagine the amount of trouble it will bring to mata and doctors?
How mata gona charge a girl scout for grievious bodily harm to a mentally challenged?
How doctors gona treat that much sprains, bruises and broken bones when the mentally challenge keep swearing at them?

so we must all be good citizens and provide clinton666 with help. I will start first by providing a map for him to get help.
however, if the map is to complicated for clinton666, he should just proceed to a shortcut. that is to give one of his fav pastor his muay thai and jujusu death kick. In that case, he doing a good deed before being sent to IMH. :biggrin:

I think he's still challenging kids for PSLE results and IMH reject warding him. No cure no point no waste money LOL

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i read your post and felt extreme shame coming upon me. I have been very unfair to clinton666.

I thought about this long and hard and i must sincerely say this about him.....

he may talk stupid ..... he may behave stupid ....he may seem stupid but dont let him fool you..

he... IS STUPID

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read your post and felt extreme shame coming upon me. I have been very unfair to clinton666.

I thought about this long and hard and i must sincerely say this about him.....

he may talk stupid ..... he may behave stupid ....he may seem stupid but dont let him fool you..

he... IS STUPID

alright cut it out u guys....let's give this clinton a break......ok the way I see it. This clinton may have been an ex-imh inmates doing it tough in the real world and probably still on medication while out on parole and now probably too poor to buy his medicines on his own. That's why he's calling for attention, for help literally and I suggest we do two things, either we chip in buy the medicines for him or we better locked our doors and windows tight. Alright let's start from windows 7.