• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Delgro's PR Manager's reponse nominated for "Best PR Answer of the Year"

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QUESTION FROM NEWPAPER TO MS TAMMY TAN, ComfortDelgro's group corporate communications officer:

ComfortDElGro said the fare rise will help cabbies defray higher operating costs. Why not just reduce cab rentals and lower operating costs for cabbies then?

Ms Tan: There are currently no plans to adjust the taxi rental.

Ms Tan (Pei Lin): I don't know what to say.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Tan (Vivian): People will die if we adjust the taxi rental. - Who dies depends on which way the adjustment goes.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. i will give my 2 fingers to such pr specimen.
2. my middle finger and another down there!
3. any idiot or worm is equally capable vomitting such standard statement.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 months later once they did a survey on the earnings of the cab drivers will they then raise the rentals. The raising part is not immediate la. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Tan (Kuan Yew): "You have to pay the market rate or the taxi driver will up stakes and join Lehman Brothers and you would have an incompetent taxi driver and you would lose money by the billions."

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Tan (Kuan Yew): "We decide what is right. Never mind what the commuters think"

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this just leaked from CEO office:

reason for fare increase:

386670_10150470020787145_590237144_8770180_346867856_n.jpg