• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Potong Pasir stabbing follow up - kuailan SA boy caused his friend to get stabbed

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
this SA boy face so xialan, no wonder stare until ginnas want to hoot him

heard the other group is from bendemeer sec ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You got my drift except your last point. Never go home. Go to a neutral uninvolved friend's home in case you need alibi to back your case.

knn...pull in an uninvolved friend ? what a " good " friend you are :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That why I strongly believe "strength is in the heart", face and ego means nothing. Luckily it happened to me at a very young age, a blessing in disguise. Hope the teens don't die, learn the lesson and make the best out of it.:o

Another incident happened a few days ago though not reported. Fight broke out at carpark near Nana Thai disco. Victim brain dead already. I think 3 chaps arrested and 2 runroad.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kids/Gangsters now days are dumb.

Rule 1 and 2 of not getting caught.

1. Dont leave behind weapons and other belongings(If you touch something like a can drink, make sure to take it and dump it later..Far far far far away from area of attack inc. weapon..best is to throw it in the sea etc. jetty)
2. Dont stay with-in the vicinity.. GO FUCKING HOME STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spoken like a true blue gangster! Nice you do know your ways in the streets.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah i see. Yup i checked already nana is in central mall

Once dead, they will have no choice but to report case. Otherwise, the press will be directed to remain silent, given the recent stabbing case which has made the police look bad. Was told victim comes from a well-to-do family.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once dead, they will have no choice but to report case. Otherwise, the press will be directed to remain silent, given the recent stabbing case which has made the police look bad. Was told victim comes from a well-to-do family.

Did the fight take place cos of something that happened in nana? Brain dead is as good as dead even though the body is still alive. Quite shocking they want to cover up this case.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did the fight take place cos of something that happened in nana? Brain dead is as good as dead even though the body is still alive. Quite shocking they want to cover up this case.

Was told it resulted from a staring incident. Those involved includes SS chaps though incident not gang related. Am sure police will issue a press statement soon.