• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The most tekong ah neh FT - snatch handbag then squeeze neh neh after caught!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man jailed for molest and theft
Zenzen
InSing.com - 1 hr 36 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Pic for illustration purposes only.</cite>
An Indian national has been convicted of molesting a woman, and trying to steal a handbag.

According to a report in The Straits Times, Chandrasekaran Vairakannu, 27, had approached three women chatting near a taxi stand at Jurong Point on 21 October.

He asked the three women, one 36 years old and the other two 17 years old, "One night, how much?"

When the women rebuffed him, he snatched one of their handbags which had been placed on a stone ledge nearby.

The younger women immediately gave chase, while the older woman called the police.

The man eventually abandoned the bag after it got caught in some bushes.

The women managed to corner him and kick him to the ground.

However, despite being kicked continuously by one of the women, the man managed to get up and squeeze the woman's breast.

The police arrived shortly and arrested the man, who was apparently intoxicated at the time.

He has been sentenced to seven months' jail and three strokes of the cane for theft and outrage of modesty.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah again another keling bugger that does what comes most natural to those skins. Oh wait better not write this wait screwball starts another thread. Those women are racist and the alcohol was racist too.

ReceivedByShits

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those who rate this thread that reports this shameful and deplorable action in society above one star are also very likely to be people who share the same characteristics and tendencies as these Indian troublemakers.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao Ah Neh! If caught by me I make sure all his 10 fingers to be broken and bruised for months!:mad:

I will stomp on his hands.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao Ah Neh! If caught by me I make sure all his 10 fingers to be broken and bruised for months!:mad:

I will stomp on his hands.

I thought this forum is overrun with misogynists who think women are no more than vaginas? Why so outraged at a molester? :confused:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. well done, sheepishland.
2. even intoxicated, its foreign talent was capable doing something challenging!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These ah neh are really trouble makers, in school, in workplace and now in public.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keling's existence in this world is to bring suffering to non kelings. They also do it to their own kind but since both are skins they cancel each other out. Oh crap another "racist" statement. I suppose must let them make you suffer if not you're a racist.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
They put him on queue to jail first. Must arrest a few more Chinese molesters first. Otherwise kana complain why so many Keling molesters in jail is racist LOL

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They put him on queue to jail. Must arrest a few more Chinese molesters first. Otherwise kana complain why so many Keling molesters arrested is racist LOL

Yeah you're correct. Why not just arrest some innocent chinese too since it's quite hard to find chinese molestors. Damn sad man i wonder where all the chinese molestors are hiding how come police cannot find them? :rolleyes:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Nehs are good at calculation... Since already committed a crime might as well add another one to the list!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Yeah you're correct. Why not just arrest some innocent chinese too since it's quite hard to find chinese molestors. Damn sad man i wonder where all the chinese molestors are hiding how come police cannot find them? :rolleyes:

not very chinese molesters...or at least they are not caught.

But plenty of them do the upskirt camera thing and kena caught.