• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Windsor - a word of advice

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just an opinion. Don't waste your time banning, infracting or warning. These are clones that can be sacrificed. The real nicks will preserve their image or points or both. More clones will be created.Either ignore them or move posts to the rubbish folder. Just do that once a day as a matter of housekeeping so that you do not waste time. They find it silly to posts when it ends up in the bin. Just do what you do best - interesting videos, articles, jokes, info and getting into meaty discussions.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just an opinion. Don't waste your time banning, infracting or warning. These are clones that can be sacrificed. The real nicks will preserve their image or points or both. More clones will be created.Either ignore them or move posts to the rubbish folder. Just do that once a day as a matter of housekeeping so that you do not waste time. They find it silly to posts when it ends up in the bin. Just do what you do best - interesting videos, articles, jokes, info and getting into meaty discussions.

this is an opinion as well so don't take it to heart. Windsor shot down a thread killer. that joke has been going around trying to destroy threads. i was wrong to engage him on my part but I had to do it becuase he was targeting any other thread that newbies started. If we are going to see more of these around, who gonna start new topics? There are alot of "lurkers cum vets" around that come in and leave. Once in a while they post when something interest them. But the new topic starters are the same old forummers. Who wants to start any new topic knowing they will be trolled or shot down? Look at EDMW. There are HUNDREDs of new topics each day. Yes. Some are lame. but nonetheless, they have their target audiences.

So unless Sam has a specific target audience or storage issue, i personally see Windosr as doing a good job so far in shooting down spams, advertisements and genuine trolls while not overstepping his authority. He did have a small issue with AK. That was a wierd one but He was quicker then Sam at killing that spam.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To compare edmw to this forum is lame. Edmw can be pretty lame at times but it's very much in tuned with the everyday going ons in sg. You can find the latest news and happenings in that place. Sure the target audience over there are fairly young hence they might not have hot gossip pertaining to what old vets have gone thru or it might actually be hidden. The fact of the matter is edmw is popular for a reason and that's cos it's a place for ppl to tok cock sing song and i have learnt alot on gossip and other such stuff over there.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
to you and me, its lame and to some, its tcss. Are you interested in all the threads started here? We just glance and move on. Some obviously has taken up the vigilante role to troll and spam threads they dislike or target thread starters. Well. This is just a newbie opinion. i'm flicking to and fro edmw to see what interest me.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah edmw isn't lame to me. Only some threads are but that's normal it's also the same for this forum.

Screwball is the one that has taken on the vigilante role but hey i'm not even concerned i'm not afraid of that prick.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Windsor's intentions are not being questioned. He is actually a real quality add to this forum. I am just trying to tell him not waste his time.
So unless Sam has a specific target audience or storage issue, i personally see Windosr as doing a good job so far in shooting down spams, advertisements and genuine trolls while not overstepping his authority. He did have a small issue with AK. That was a wierd one but He was quicker then Sam at killing that spam.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If nobody liked this hustle and bustle, they'd be using the moderated section to post their stuff.

The market has spoken. This section is still the most popular of all.

Those who want more gentlemanly discourse are welcome to post in the moderated section.

As long as there's no graffiti and spam, just let the dogs out. I'll clean up the poo once in a while. :p

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Windsor's intentions are not being questioned. He is actually a real quality add to this forum. I am just trying to tell him not waste his time.

ok. Was wondering why 2 respectable forummer can't find a better way to communicate with one another other then starting such a thread.
Respect.
just thought "shame on me" if a newbie like me can't come in to give a pat.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
If nobody liked this hustle and bustle, they'd be using the moderated section to post their stuff.

The market has spoken. This section is still the most popular of all.

Those who want more gentlemanly discourse are welcome to post in the moderated section.

As long as there's no graffiti and spam, just let the dogs out. I'll clean up the poo once in a while. :p

i'll give you a pat on the back as well if I could but sorry, Thats not how market dictates. :biggrin: flaming authorities seems to be the fast lane to points. :p

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks for the concern scroo. :smile: Your suggestion duly noted and SamLeong has addressed it, so leave it as it is. There are many ways to skin the cat, and atm this should be sufficient unless the situation demands more drastic measures.

Good to mention that those with huge ugly banners as their signatures should remove or tone them down. Many may not realise that such sigs do take a huge amount of memory space. Even posting a short phrase, such as "Is that so?" becomes a 5 -10 sentences when accompanied by large letters. Multiply that by 2,000-3,000 postings annually and by the number of members with a penchant for such sigs(some would call them grafitti), will add to the cost of running this forum. So in consideration to the forum host, please refrain from it. I am saying this after reading his reply and why it was mentioned.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's edmw:confused: Can you please provide the link please. Thanks in advance.:smile:

To compare edmw to this forum is lame. Edmw can be pretty lame at times but it's very much in tuned with the everyday going ons in sg. You can find the latest news and happenings in that place. Sure the target audience over there are fairly young hence they might not have hot gossip pertaining to what old vets have gone thru or it might actually be hidden. The fact of the matter is edmw is popular for a reason and that's cos it's a place for ppl to tok cock sing song and i have learnt alot on gossip and other such stuff over there.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, we seriously need to work with you if are with EDMW. For a start don't mention that forum. People automatically will think that you are an idiot. Even the brothel press does not mention or quote EDMW. While SBF has been quoted quite often. First revelation usually comes out from here and never there. EDMW is analogus to Johor road of the past.

The really slow ones here go there to get ahead of the game.

to you and me, its lame and to some, its tcss. Are you interested in all the threads started here? We just glance and move on. Some obviously has taken up the vigilante role to troll and spam threads they dislike or target thread starters. Well. This is just a newbie opinion. i'm flicking to and fro edmw to see what interest me.

Last edited:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, we seriously need to work with you if are with EDMW. For a start don't mention that forum. People automatically will think that you are an idiot. Even the brothel press does not mention or quote EDMW. While SBF has been quoted quite often. First revelation usually comes out from here and never there. EDMW is analogus to Johor road of the past.

And who are we? You are Sam Leong's financier now? Who and what are you?

And yeeeaah for stating the obvious who really is stupid and retarded? :rolleyes: Naaah it's you no doubt :oIo:

There are those people who may not spend everyday on the interwebs and may not know what the hell that acronym means, and are curious. They can look up food, shopping and stuff and they don't absolutely have to be dry political nerds and failed critics too.

Just die off soon already you old, ugly and worthless nose-led ingrate.

Goddamn! You stupid fuck fart.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And who are we? You are Sam Leong's financier now? Who and what are you?
And yeeeaah for stating the obvious who really is stupid and retarded? :rolleyes: Naaah it's you no doubt :oIo:

There are those people who may not spend everyday on the interwebs and may not know what the hell that acronym means, and are curious. They can look up food, shopping and stuff and they don't absolutely have to be dry political nerds and failed critics too.

Just die off soon already you old, ugly and worthless nose-led ingrate.

Goddamn! You stupid fuck fart.

Eh keling.. You finally come out after Windsor banned your other clone? :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you that thick in the head? Countless news and hot gossip has been quoted from edmw and also topics of importance.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you that thick in the head? Countless news and hot gossip has been quoted from edmw and also topics of importance.

why the fuck are you so bothered by him? very strange leh... you dun like what he post, then dun read lah.. yet you wanna read.

you sound like those sinkie who hate govt screw them but addicted to ass screwing.. yuckssss