• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psy83 vs Pys83 Reputation and smearing

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people can't tell who is who.

The real chap is a young man, graduate from Australia, member of Singaporean's minority community but has an excellent grasp of local cultures including Our favourite Hokkein, Malay swear words etc. A true blue Singaporean who decided to get involved in politics just before PE.

Bit strong minded, gives as good as he receives but still learning the ropes. Fights racists and we get a clone that is now smearing him. Note the points of the clone.So those who are new, blind or just slow should now realise how a brand new clone has that many points who gave this clone so many points.

Why keep the identity of those who infract and those who award points secret. I have been told that my nick has been used when infractions on others are done.

If this young chap is contributing and a member of minority community which is rare here because of the racism here, what message are we passing to others. We screw the PAP, the judiciary for their protection of foreigners but we screw ourselves when it comes to our own members.

Only absolute dingbat thinks that the system is fair.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am fully aware clones are difficult. This is not about removing nics, it can never be done. But when the nic is so close and people can't tell the difference, we got to find a way. Let's get rid of those who create close nics or reveal who gave the points.

Last edited:

pys83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shut the fuck up racist fuck, I can guarantee you are a fucking coward outside. So did an indian fuck your mother cheebye raw.. Dont blame indians for that blame your whoring mother that comes from fuck up genes.

screwball idiot,

this is how that psy83 fight racist. by fucking other people's mother. the above is just 1 example. there are many quotes from him.

fuck u lah cheebye idiot screwball. he, jah and myself fucking each other up. u r welcome to join in the fun.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am fully aware clones are difficult. This is not about removing nics, it can never be done. But when the nic is so close and people can't tell the difference, we got to find a way. Let's get rid of those who create close nics or reveal who gave the points.

Be careful grapevine. You're beginning to reveal your PAPish tendencies. :biggrin:

pys83

Alfrescian
Loyal
morning_picdump_67_640_07.jpg

another quality post from that keling shit. screwball pls up his points for this picture.

btw screwball i didnt hear u say anything when that keling shit clone a jahstafar nick. why?

pys83

Alfrescian
Loyal
oops. i get it now.

screwball is 'grooming' a newbie (that keling shit) using the tried and tested 'alamaking' style. lol.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only absolute dingbat thinks that the system is fair.

Only absolute dingbats think that any system could be or should be fair. Take yours truly as an example. I've been abused from chap to chapcheng and lone to clone, hounded by big powers above 800 points almost every other post at one time, between whatever fights they had in their minds I didn't know. But hey, I survived and I'll survive. I don't bully people but giving in to bullies and being used as proxy for proxy wars is not my style. Through the experience of the past year, I have to agree with Leongsam. Yes, it's the ugliness exposed by this system that adds to the beauty of this forum. Only when it's unfair, character and resilience to adversity can be measured. Otherwise, it's called communism or totalitarianism. Read all about it in 1984 or Animal Farm.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah screwball actually comes in with this crap right here. Psy83 is a low life and as shown by pys83 posts idiotic messages and indulges in vulgarities and edits his posts numerous times is frens with jail birds and former jail birds. Of course screwball ignores all of that and the sole reason why he treats psy so well is cos his main purpose in this forum is to troll me and just becos of this sole reason is enough for screwball to support anyone cos he's too cowardly to face me alone and needs proxies to talk about me. In short talk about me behind my back.

Not only does psy have a clone. I have one too. So does tonychat, ramseth and a few others. Yet why doesn't screwball focus on them but just specifically talk about psy? Cos of the reason given above. If this bugger was fair minded he would have mentioned everyone that has their nicks cloned but as usual has his own agenda but pretends to act all high and moral something similar to western hypocrisy.

pys83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah screwball actually comes in with this crap right here. Psy83 is a low life and as shown by pys83 posts idiotic messages and indulges in vulgarities and edits his posts numerous times is frens with jail birds and former jail birds. Of course screwball ignores all of that and the sole reason why he treats psy so well is cos his main purpose in this forum is to troll me and just becos of this sole reason is enough for screwball to support anyone cos he's too cowardly to face me alone and needs proxies to talk about me. In short talk about me behind my back.

Not only does psy have a clone. I have one too. So does tonychat, ramseth and a few others. Yet why doesn't screwball focus on them but just specifically talk about psy? Cos of the reason given above. If this bugger was fair minded he would have mentioned everyone that has their nicks cloned but as usual has his own agenda but pretends to act all high and moral something similar to western hypocrisy.

well screwball himself has no problems (and a lot of fun) smearing goh meng seng in the political folder.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well screwball himself has no problems (and a lot of fun) smearing goh meng seng in the political folder.

The worst thing is this bugger doesn't even notice that he's clearing reeking of hypocrisy. Not even an ounce of self awareness. He obviously possess the traits of certain ppl.

If he was forced to explain why he's smearing gms he'll definitely give some excuse that he has the moral authority to smear gms in short not even getting the pt at all. No in fact somehow saying he's above reproach and that the rules don't apply to him. That's how shameless he is.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is where Temasek Review beats sammyboy hands down anytime,anywhere.TR was readers driven.The editors and moderators of TR played a minimal part.But the thousands of comments from newbies took over which was quite refreshing.And it came from all walks of life,professors to next door ah lian typos......and within months the hits hovered above 2 million.An overnight success story by any measure.Whether TR did that by design or accidental is besides the point.It hit the nail right where it should be hit.

Whereas Sammyboy is going the way of dinosaurs.The very same antiquated seniority based ah pek copi tiam tok kok, like soc.culture.singapore'--the mother of all sg forums..The only difference is forummers here wear points like a dead albatross around their necks which they wear like a halo Not realizing that all it takes is to drop an inch and it becomes their very noose. .At least in SOC,the participants had higher wisdom simply because of the very few limited numbers who knew its existence.

I still remember when Sam(the original one lar)came over SOC and posted - inviting some well known monikers to participate in sammyboy....

So long as this forum behaves like campus ragging where seniors bully juniors simply because of seniority ; no sensible academic or senseless ah beng and ah lian going to join it afresh....and as any institution ,like PAP for example,it strength lies in its weakest link.Nothing more nothing less.

Ever notice Temasek Review had hundreds of freshies joining it every day whereas sammyboy could hardly attract a newbie only once in a year or so?

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever notice Temasek Review had hundreds of freshies joining it every day whereas sammyboy could hardly attract a newbie only once in a year or so?
new member can join the moderated section lor if they deemed the Original Section is rubbish.:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think we all need to get back to the peace pipe. Ommmmmmm

Attachments

• shead_b_Hosaqami-peace_pipe.jpg
    shead_b_Hosaqami-peace_pipe.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 202

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
So long as this forum behaves like campus ragging where seniors bully juniors simply because of seniority ; no sensible academic or senseless ah beng and ah lian going to join it afresh....

It's all in the clones, Sam must find a way to stop these nasty weeds from spreading. :mad: