• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah tiong FT is Yishun triple murderer

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a Pap supporter but let me answer.....

hanging or keeping him locked up for life? which one is cheaper?

hang liao can still hota his organs like kidneys and black heart. not bad....
remarkable that PAP can induct their values so well into their supporters......cost (money) is ultimate.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course! Democracy and Human Rights can put bread on the table?
you very hungry? PAP keep you as pet? as long as fed fully you rub tummy roll over and get fuck? knn you worse than a whore!
PAP scare you say you will starve if they out of office?
you go ahead eat your bread on table while they dining on abalone and shark fins at your expense.

Maxima

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

'I had no intent to kill her': Yishun triple murderer

AsiaOne
Thursday, Apr 26, 2012

SINGAPORE - Into his third day of trial, Chinese national Wang Zhijian continued to insist that he lost control of his mind and actions during the the vicious attacks that left three dead and one seriously injured.

He distanced himself from the crimes by saying that he could not remember the attacks, the Straits Times reported.

Cornered by the prosecution who questioned why then he could give detailed blow-by-blow accounts to the police of how he stabbed to death the three, he defended his stance by saying that the details were guesses based on 'a feeling'.

Wang stands accused of murdering his lover, Madam Zhang Meng, 42; her daughter Feng Jianyu, 17; and their flatmate Yang Jie, 36, in the Yishun flat all four were staying in.

He also attempted to kill Madam Yang's daughter Li Meilin, then 15, but she survived.

His statement to the police after the attack was so detailed that it included descriptions such as Wang's left knee being on the mattress while he thrust his knife in his right hand into Madam Zhang's abdomen at a 45-degree angle.

Wang said that his account was due to his imagination, intuition, or 'a feeling' of what things should have happened.

On Tuesday in court, Justice Chan Seng Ong commented that Wang should try his hand at the lottery, since his intuition was so accurate.

Wang also told the court he suffered a series of accidents in his youth, during some of which he lost consciousness.

These include two electrocutions, two traffic accidents, falling from a tree and a sudden fainting spell at home.

pic1_tn.jpg
pic2_tn.jpg
pic3_tn.jpg
pic4_tn.jpg
pic5_tn.jpg
pic6_tn.jpg
pic7_tn.jpg
pic8_tn.jpg
pic9_tn.jpg
pic10_tn.jpg
pic11_tn.jpg
pic12_tn.jpg
pic13_tn.jpg
pic14_tn.jpg
pic15_tn.jpg
pic16_tn.jpg
pic18_tn.jpg
pic19_tn.jpg
pic20_tn.jpg
pic21_tn.jpg
pic22_tn.jpg
pic23_tn.jpg
pic24_tn.jpg
pic25_tn.jpg
pic26_tn.jpg
pic27_tn.jpg
pic28_tn.jpg
pic29_tn.jpg
pic31_tn.jpg
pic32_tn.jpg
pic33_tn.jpg
pic34_tn.jpg
pic35_tn.jpg
pic36_tn.jpg
pic37_tn.jpg
pic38_tn.jpg
pic39_tn.jpg
pic40_tn.jpg
pic41_tn.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Always Have A Fruit Knife And A Cudgel In My Room

dad,

i ever tried this experiment with friends from different martial arts/those who claim to be good in street fights. i hold a marker to stimulate a knife, they can do whatever they want to disarmed me. after the experiment i come to this conclusion, there is no way you can win an armed personal. i saw marker marks on the neck of my fren face and etc before they can use their so call polish technique to disarm me. btw i din even bother to kick or punch them, merely aim at slicing and hacking. you might argue i know martial art so maybe its more effective in my hand, but i am untrained in weapon, as good as nothing.

i still going to stick to RUN RUN RUN.

heh you are right.Even the most skillful Kungfu master will not be able to deal with someone who know how to use a knife.Watch this...!!!

[video=youtube;Q_PEJCern90]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_PEJCern90[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The real truth about knife attack and myth about defending a knife attack.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mk-EVLyIpts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nqy95dWUFO8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DJGyxBgf0Is" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

heh you are right.Even the most skillful Kungfu master will not be able to deal with someone who know how to use a knife.Watch this...!!!

Fuck kungfu, an aikido master will nullify those attacks.

[video=youtube;OHax2BNSI_U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHax2BNSI_U[/video]

Aikido: whatever strength/weapon you use will be used back against you.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck kungfu, an aikido master will nullify those attacks.

Aikido: whatever strength/weapon you use will be used back against you.

Load of crap. Reality is you can't fight a knife empty handed. It's almost suicide.

The traditional knife defences VS reality
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yh8b15uohAQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A friend of mine met this tiong inside prison....
Described him as very calm soft spoken fellow....but mention the case and he swore that he would kill the remaining survivor if that's his last wish.....seemed got some deep seated feud. Very disturbed mind.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Described him as very calm soft spoken fellow....but mention the case and he swore that he would kill the remaining survivor if that's his last wish.....seemed got some deep seated feud. Very disturbed mind.

I think your friend is a serious criminal because murderers usually stay in single ward cell and hardly has any chance to communicate with other inmates.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think your friend is a serious criminal because murderers usually stay in single ward cell and hardly has any chance to communicate with other inmates.

My friend is out already. Hardcore criminal but latest sentence was not a serious one.
Usually if meet such prisoners is during remand period. Or prisoners who work as cookies and have contact with them.
I've met my share of 'celebrities' during lockup....from Anthony Ler to traffickers facing possible death row.

jw5

Loyal
Narong, what was Anthony Ler like?

My friend is out already. Hardcore criminal but latest sentence was not a serious one.
Usually if meet such prisoners is during remand period. Or prisoners who work as cookies and have contact with them.
I've met my share of 'celebrities' during lockup....from Anthony Ler to traffickers facing possible death row.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will krafty turn into serial killer? He keeps saying he kena mentally bullied by many people.