• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what's good in ho chi minh?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnamese delicacy :smile:

balut2.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
ASEAN = Third World :smile:

You wanna know what's good and what to avoid? Avoid ASEAN countries and travel to Europe instead. :smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am very curious about this place, have friend who dun want to come back, he got too immersed in the culture there. i have travelled western europe when i was younger, so so nia...

ASEAN = Third World :smile:

You wanna know what's good and what to avoid? Avoid ASEAN countries and travel to Europe instead. :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was there for 2 days at Ho Chin Minh in the mid 2000s.. Pls Don't eat Dog Meat there hor.. And if you are game enough go and try their Cobra meat dishes there.. 2 of my colleagues were brave enough to try out those exotic cobra dishes.. They said the taste not bad...:eek:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i won't eat a dog lah, but i will fuck pap dogs for sure!

I was there for 2 days at Ho Chin Minh in the mid 2000s.. Pls Don't eat Dog Meat there hor.. And if you are game enough go and try their Cobra meat dishes there.. 2 of my colleagues were brave enough to try out those exotic cobra dishes.. They said the taste not bad...:eek:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Vietnam is not cheap anymore. I just came back from Hanoi and a can of coke costs 15000 dong which is about $0.90.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try a hair cut, both the normal type and the other type. The normal type, you can have it in a 5- to 6-storey building all under one operation doing nothing but cut hair.

Try their coffee. It is a blended kind. Although you go through a sieve, which is metal by the way, the holes are quite large and you drink the coffee together with the grounds.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks muthu! actually, i am very amused by you for taking the trouble for coming up with something like that. but i will still rape you!:(

coffee, pho bo. Ga... etc. hair saloon...

Oh yes, remember to bring along these.

gay_ben_by_groundertherobot-d3b1aqk.jpg