• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gal : "Give me money or I'll tell police you had molested me"

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
kathijah.spf.jpg

Woman sentenced to 3 months' jail for criminal intimidation

Either he gave her $1,500 or she would tell the police he had molested her.

Property agent Seow Wai Hoe went to the police first and on Monday, a district court sentenced Kathijah Bibi Abdullah to three months in jail. The 27-year-old pleaded guilty to committing criminal intimidation by threatening to injure the reputation of Seow.

The court heard that he called a chat line on 6pm on June 26 and got to know Kathijah. They exchanged telephone numbers and planned to meet later that evening.

At about 8.30pm, he picked her up along Bugis Street in his car. Mr Seow, 41, then drove to Kent Ridge Park, where they chatted and had sex.

You all people are so funny leh... black skin?? haha.... you people as so racist. tear your skin and see...PINK.

Dont you ever think black people are inferior!!! Obama is a great example...

Go to Dubai - you can see many of the FAIR Skins women/men (nationality: you know),. who you talk good about begging dark skin men for S** and Money.

How come our friend (Chinese) pick up the girl?? He is a such a pervert and low-grade looser. Cheating on his own wife and family. Shame on him too!!!

Chinese prostitutes are everywhere too... Whole world knows. Even African Americans spit on them.

STOP being so color fanatic. God created everyone... Learn to respect other races too!!! what if one day you wake up and found you had no skins at all????

SICK PEOPLE.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all people are so funny leh... black skin?? haha.... you people as so racist. tear your skin and see...PINK.

Go to Dubai - you can see many of the FAIR Skins women/men (nationality: you know),. who you talk good about begging dark skin men for S** and Money.

How come our friend (Chinese) pick up the girl?? He is a such a pervert and low-grade looser. Cheating on his own wife and family. Shame on him too!!!

Chinese prostitutes are everywhere too... Whole world knows. Even African Americans spit on them.

STOP being so color fanatic. God created everyone... Learn to respect other races too!!! what if one day you wake up and found you had no skins at all????

SICK PEOPLE.

no need talk so much.

my 'nick' explains it all perfectly. :(

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know why? Cos Cheena Tak chebok dia nye bawah mcm ikan pasar CHAO CHAO :biggrin:, Main pun mcm ikan mati.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even Ah Neh hates Ah Neh. This shows that they are worse than shit.

Yah right, I see it as chinks hate chinks equally.. They even fight among their own family for $$$ and wont think twice about going to court to fight with their siblings and parents over $$$. Sinkie cheena bukits are an embrassing lot..Even the China cheenas look down on them :biggrin:

Last edited:

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is a curse being born as a keling.

we fight not over $ but for trivial things like beer. :(

indian keling even look down on sg kelings.

Last edited:

pys83

Alfrescian
Loyal
yIkEs!!!!A keling shit is disguising as a Indian!!! Oh forgot its in our blood to con people. I understand now :biggrin:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yikes!!! 2 clones, Conning as usual :biggrin:.. Must have struck quite a few nerves for them/him to give me so much attention.:biggrin:

Last edited:

pys83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yikes!!! keling shit Conning as usual :biggrin:.. Must have struck quite a few nerves for that shit to give me so much attention.:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SICK PEOPLE.

ummm it's a fact kelings have black skin or rather brownish shit skins. Nope don't think black ppl are inferior. I don't bash africans or african americans at all. It's not the skin color, it's the behavior. FYI obama is half white and he's not really dark skinned at all.

What sort of race and nationality of women are begging men for money? Not sex idiot. it's money. BTW are you sure it's a large quantity of fair skinned women that do it? I mean you didn't just see 1 or 2 women that do it and then assumed many fair skinned women do it.

Now this sentence actually contridicts what you have written before:

Didn't you mention earlier that dark skinned ppl are not inferior? Therefore to call him a pervert and a loser? Why? Cos he chose a dark skinned woman? See how you contridict yourself. You literally shot yourself in the foot. Or do you mean only dark skinned men are not inferior but only the women?

FYI china has a large population therefore they go the world over. Shit land has a huge number of keling whores but they usually don't come to singapore. They go to the middle east or western countries like UK for example.

Ok clone go back to your main nick which is psy83 and troll from there.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't understand...the guy is being intimidated..meaning he is the victim - why is his name being splashed in the papers?

if a molest victim - for sure, her name is not given.

why? fuck the woman's charter.