• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edmund Ng Singapore SEO Scam

mickmi

I was surfing the web and typed "Edmund Ng SEO Scams" and to my surprised, I found this sammyboy forums. Just want to share to you guys, I am also a victim of Edmund Ng Singapore SEO courses.

I’ve paid thousand over dollars to him, didnt learned anything much from him. He passed me his DVDs and asked me to watched and learned. I am not really good at software like Dreamweaver and etc, so I told him I dont understand. He said why dont I get his SEO services which means pay him to do it for me. So I paid him another couple of thousands dollars and in the end, website not up to my standard and he is veri difficult to be found as he is not in Singapore all the time.

So anyone out there that need to engaged Edmund Ng Singapore in any SEO courses or SEO services, please be very careful with this guy. He can really talk, and he can talk until you believed he is really genuine. Now then I know he is another conman. I believed there are many victims out there that attended his expensive SEO courses and yet not able to make any money out from it. I remembered he was very good at acting and acted like he is really sincere and talked about how he is going to help Singaporeans by joining opposition party and wanted to help the Singaporeans by fighting for their rights and etc. Later I heard that he first joined PAP, then resigned and joined NSP, then later resigned and joined Reform Party, after that he resigned again. What the hell is he doing?

I really regretted attending his SEO preview and being conned by him. I blamed myself too, blame myself for being too trusting, gullible and naïve. I believed the story that Edmund Ng Singapore SEO painted, it’s all castle in the air. I don’t know how many victims are out there suffering silently. I hope they can come out and exposed him.

:(:(:(

Now my hard earned money thousands of dollars had vanished into the air, really really sad.

brokenheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah man, keep it coming. My friend was cheated by him too. I will tell you again my story next time. I managed to find this messgae that was written by a bro here about the con man Edmund Ng. I'll show you what this bro wrote.

By : AngrySad

I don’t know why people don’t believe what I tell them. You can see now one by one Singaporeans are exposing Edmund Ng conning ways of cheating money from everyone who wants to learn the SEO or internet courses.

I think he really overcharged his SEO services. I did some reading and found that SEO is not as hard as you think. Sometimes people want to save time, so they get someone else to do SEO for them for a fee. But Edmund Ng overcharged it, and guarantee the top 5 places in Google and Yahoo. But what is the point of top 5 places, unless it can generate revenue. If not is pointless of getting top 5 places.

And Internet courses is Edmund Ng biggest bullshit in Singapore. He told so many people of money back guarantee, but I tell you that you have no ways of getting the money back from him. Your hard earned money now is safe in his pocket and forever parted from you. He told people that if you don’t have much internet knowledge is ok, as he provide 2 years after sales support. But I tell you, don’t be fooled by his 2 years post support. When you encounter problem, you call him, he will tell you on the phone to do this and that, but sometimes you have problems solving certain issues and through telephone support it is impossible to solve it at all. For example, if you have a virus in your PC, if you are not technically savant, by telephone trouble shooting, it will get you to nowhere. Another example is cooking, can you learn cooking better through listening or watching someone to guide you? His 29 videos sounds very easy for everyone to start internet website design, but when you first time doing it without experience, you cant do anything at all. This cunning Edmund Ng learned this method from Ewen Chia and Jon Han Mok. From this method, he conned a lot of people, and I have said many times before, asked all his ex-students. He has so many ex-students like at least a few thousand ex-students and yet only a handful of his ex-students like less than 8 of them did make some small money from internet. So what do you think? And I even heard from people that Edmund Ng spammed others email address even though they never subscribe to his email listing.

And because he cannot get anymore new students from Singapore anymore, so he decided to con the Indonesians. As Indonesians are a very big market with people loaded with money, so Edmund Ng decided to go there and conned more Indonesians. As the Singaporeans are getting smarter as they know that Edmund Ng is a great disappointment and a big bullshit of Singapore and don’t fall for his internet course trap anymore. Which also means that Singaporeans had no more juice for him to squeeze any more, so he decided to go and squeeze the Indonesians as they are more juicer and easier to squeeze.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's a photo of the scammer :mad:

latestleekuanyewi.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you encounter problem, you call him, he will tell you on the phone to do this and that, but sometimes you have problems solving certain issues and through telephone support it is impossible to solve it at all. For example, if you have a virus in your PC, if you are not technically savant, by telephone trouble shooting, it will get you to nowhere.

i really do not understand why someone who learn web creation from him, call him to ask about virus in his computer.
What is the link anyway??

i tell you, some people are so hopeless in computing, nothing can help them. Just like makapaa here, being here forever and still do not know how to paste an article properly.

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read about this news before, I think what they said about Edmund Ng conducting Singapore SEO courses or services is a con man and con job sounds like it's true.

:(

Yeah man, keep it coming. My friend was cheated by him too. I will tell you again my story next time. I managed to find this messgae that was written by a bro here about the con man Edmund Ng. I'll show you what this bro wrote.

By : AngrySad

I don’t know why people don’t believe what I tell them. You can see now one by one Singaporeans are exposing Edmund Ng conning ways of cheating money from everyone who wants to learn the SEO or internet courses.

I think he really overcharged his SEO services. I did some reading and found that SEO is not as hard as you think. Sometimes people want to save time, so they get someone else to do SEO for them for a fee. But Edmund Ng overcharged it, and guarantee the top 5 places in Google and Yahoo. But what is the point of top 5 places, unless it can generate revenue. If not is pointless of getting top 5 places.

And Internet courses is Edmund Ng biggest bullshit in Singapore. He told so many people of money back guarantee, but I tell you that you have no ways of getting the money back from him. Your hard earned money now is safe in his pocket and forever parted from you. He told people that if you don’t have much internet knowledge is ok, as he provide 2 years after sales support. But I tell you, don’t be fooled by his 2 years post support. When you encounter problem, you call him, he will tell you on the phone to do this and that, but sometimes you have problems solving certain issues and through telephone support it is impossible to solve it at all. For example, if you have a virus in your PC, if you are not technically savant, by telephone trouble shooting, it will get you to nowhere. Another example is cooking, can you learn cooking better through listening or watching someone to guide you? His 29 videos sounds very easy for everyone to start internet website design, but when you first time doing it without experience, you cant do anything at all. This cunning Edmund Ng learned this method from Ewen Chia and Jon Han Mok. From this method, he conned a lot of people, and I have said many times before, asked all his ex-students. He has so many ex-students like at least a few thousand ex-students and yet only a handful of his ex-students like less than 8 of them did make some small money from internet. So what do you think? And I even heard from people that Edmund Ng spammed others email address even though they never subscribe to his email listing.

And because he cannot get anymore new students from Singapore anymore, so he decided to con the Indonesians. As Indonesians are a very big market with people loaded with money, so Edmund Ng decided to go there and conned more Indonesians. As the Singaporeans are getting smarter as they know that Edmund Ng is a great disappointment and a big bullshit of Singapore and don’t fall for his internet course trap anymore. Which also means that Singaporeans had no more juice for him to squeeze any more, so he decided to go and squeeze the Indonesians as they are more juicer and easier to squeeze.

Innomax

I think that this seo concern goes back to "if it sounds too good to be true, then it usually is" As a backup, go to the Local tab of Google+ for reviews.