• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB customs - no more white forms?

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got to JB customs with my last piece of white card yesterday, and asked the customs officer for more white cards (at the JB entry point - i cant get them at the exit point - tried before)
JB customs officer tell me no more white form, i ask him next time how
he said next time no need/more(?) white form..
i blur

any bros can pls englighten me on what's going on? :confused:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro...post your question in the "Living In JB" thread and you will get better response.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
thx Windsor bro! :smile:

I've answered you in Living in JB. The answer is they are suggesting you do the MACs, pay RM30 get this imprinted on your passport, no more white cards or even in and out stamps needed.. the MACs booths can be found at the second link but it is probably easier to do this at Jusco Bukit Indah where they set up desks to process that

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've answered you in Living in JB. The answer is they are suggesting you do the MACs, pay RM30 get this imprinted on your passport, no more white cards or even in and out stamps needed.. the MACs booths can be found at the second link but it is probably easier to do this at Jusco Bukit Indah where they set up desks to process that

This no need white card then need, then turn around; had been going on for years, confusing the traveller going through the Malaysian Customs. I kind of suspected that, they are up to something; true enough the MACs thing. They learn fast from SINgapore, make money. I thought it is easier to get it from City Sqaure JB, is the counter still there. How much does the photo needed for this MACs thing cost, for a dozen or lesser??

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
This no need white card then need, then turn around; had been going on for years, confusing the traveller going through the Malaysian Customs. I kind of suspected that, they are up to something; true enough the MACs thing. They learn fast from SINgapore, make money. I thought it is easier to get it from City Sqaure JB, is the counter still there. How much does the photo needed for this MACs thing cost, for a dozen or lesser??

Its 30 RM (renewable yearly) and available at City Square, Holiday Plaza, Jusco Tebrau, Jusco Bukit Indah and Tampoi Giant.
No photographs required. Just bring your passport. Ends at 7pm daily. Last day to do this is Nov 15, 2011.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its 30 RM (renewable yearly) and available at City Square, Holiday Plaza, Jusco Tebrau, Jusco Bukit Indah and Tampoi Giant.
No photographs required. Just bring your passport. Ends at 7pm daily. Last day to do this is Nov 15, 2011.

heard that now they open service counters in Singapore at a few shopping centre, one is at Lion City the other one at City Square, Singapore, can anyone confirm

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
thx Lemans & wuqi bros!
i think tomorow i wonder what will happen at JB customs gantry when i reach there and tell them i got no white form.. lol
prepared my 2 photos liao, just in case.. :p

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
thx Lemans & wuqi bros!
i think tomorow i wonder what will happen at JB customs gantry when i reach there and tell them i got no white form.. lol
prepared my 2 photos liao, just in case.. :p

Alamak... no need photos... but i think you still need to get across with white card first before doing... be careful ah wait they ask you do squats

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak... no need photos... but i think you still need to get across with white card first before doing... be careful ah wait they ask you do squats

Men do not need to do squat for unless they are 'inclined' not easy to hide something in the orifice. Women have two orifices, some all two small objects are easily inserted & still can walk normal, so they need to squat, to lay.....!!:biggrin:

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal

choy!
no.. i got to the JB customs gantry today, told the lady i got no white form, asked her how to apply MAC, she point inwards say apply just there at immigration office, she still stamped my passport, and then gimme back passport

i drove in, parked at side of road, then walked further in, to a cashier counter and asked about the MAC (turns out i over-shot the immi office)
she point to a small office just behind me,
some other singa older folks rush ahead of me to the door, like machiam life-and-death thing
got in, saw oredi got other singa oredi waiting
inside got another small ofc - must take off shoes, got guy inside, gif him passport and rm30 and go back outside waiting area sit and wait
30mins later, name called and collect
nice grainy photo in my passport now :p

the page where i got entry stamp, got 1 more sticker there, maybe to indicate to exit part person
so when i exit, i purpose flip to that page and gif to JB customs
they oso stamp the exit stamp

next time no need white form liao

but i wonder me wife how? lol
maybe bring her in this weekend get MAC also

thx so much for the tips, i blur like sotong :biggrin: