• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ChiNesE ShoP RobBerY AgaiN iN MudLanD ... GuesS WhicH RacE is ThE RobBeRs ???

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
勇敢店主 vs 悍匪拼命 - 人心惶惶的马来西亚

[video=facebook;10150380831197888]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150380831197888[/video]

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a brave family.... lucky that no one got slash badly... that boy seems to have cuts on his hands..

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of arming with a baseball bat, the shop owner should arm himself with a samurai sword.

tacticalwak.jpg

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not that i support malaysia..but most of the crimes there done by indonesians...

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing they can do is trade-in that small white dog with a German Shepard. The dog was useless.

Yah.... Most malaysians i talk to also mentions that most of this fuckers are Indonesians..

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuckin bastard scums... Fuck the mother chebyes of these 2 Robbers.. This is the result of their stupid fucked up Bumiputra Policies where the Malays are spoon fed and in return they turned out to be robbers, drug addicts causing a nuisance to the innocents... This Chinese family are one brave lot.. Thankfully no deaths.. Pitied the poor boy.. This will have an effect on his growing up phase.. The boy will hate the Mats forever after that incident..

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuckin bastard scums... Fuck the mother chebyes of these 2 Robbers.. This is the result of their stupid fucked up Bumiputra Policies where the Malays are spoon fed and in return they turned out to be robbers, drug addicts causing a nuisance to the innocents... This Chinese family are one brave lot.. Thankfully no deaths.. Pitied the poor boy.. This will have an effect on his growing up phase.. The boy will hate the Mats forever after that incident..

Well we shouldnt group them as mats/chinese as it is not morally right to say it this way.(It shouldnt be a chinese vs Malay thingy) But we can say an Innocent family attacked by a couple of robbers. But one thing for sure is..Those 2 kids defiantly has balls bigger then mine(I will automatic start screaming TOLONG TOLONG) The father in the presence of his wife and kid shouldnt have fought them and put his family at risk.. Thankfully everyone was ok and im pretty confident that the parang was not Sharp and was in-fact blunt... Did you see the humji face of one of the robber when a stick was pulled out..

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well we shouldnt group them as mats/chinese as it is not morally right to say it this way.(It shouldnt be a chinese vs Malay thingy) But we can say an Innocent family attacked by a couple of robbers.

An advice to all Bros.. When driving at JB especially during the night, be careful and keep a lookout for these motor groups ''Mat Rempit''... Sometimes they would be in small groups tailing your cars from behind without you realising it... Happened to me once at Johor 2nd Link.. And just change your SGD at the money changer here instead of at JB.. I had seen our local Sporean Malay man kena vicitm of snatch theft when few JB Mats robbed him of his small sling bag when he was returning back to his car after going to the moneychanger at Jalan Wong Ah Fook.. I tried to chased after the Mats but no avail as they quickly fled the scene with their small bikes.. Accompanied the Malay Sinkie to the Police to make a report and volunteered myself as a witness.. The police there said they will get back to us.. But it had been 5 years now..:eek:

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of my malay biker friends got robbed and bike taken from them. The worst was during the rise of Singapore Helmet design.(Not of the motor siao time, but post 2004 period). There was a full-blown war going on between local Sinkie malays and Malaysian motor groups.. Of cos Sinkie was always on the losing end cos they went over there.. I know of friends who was cornered and their bike was asked to be given up.. Of cos they gave their bikes .. I also had another malay friend who was at taman sentosa about to sit on his bike when a group of 5 guys came up to him and told him...Quote " I like this" pointing to my friend's brembo brake disc.. My friend automatically said you can have it. This is how F up it gets... Lots and lots and lots of other stories...

Another story.. that happen few years back... My friend a malay guy and 2 more his friends when up to J.b... At a cross junction they got into an accident with a beat up sport car(Chinese) the car beat red light and wacked side ways into my friend's friend bike... Immediately the fuckers in the car stop about 20meters away and took out metal bars and was walking towards the bike..Same time a Malaysian biker saw what happen and told my friends to chill 1st and stall...The car drivers soon came up to them and started threatening to beat them up and was robbing them...And during that time about 5mins later the Malaysian bikers arrived with more then 50bikers The same moment the bunch of fuckers hurriedly walked back to their car.. The head of the biker group, An Indian simply told my friend in malay.. You just tell, We kill them.Just give abit of duit kopi(Give coffee money).. My friend got scared and said abang no need and at the same time police car came and the biker group left and the car was there cause it was smashed up(All this time my friend's friend was on the ground with a broken leg) Police came and first thing he asked was $$$$ so a report can be done.. My friend was a cop during that period(N.s.f) and said no.. The cop told him to go to cop shop to make report immediately then.. Ambulance immediately took my friend's friend and they waited awhile for a tow truck b4 they quickly when to the cop shop... When they arrived there. Guess who was already there.. The Chinese fellow with a smirk on his face was walking out... My friend when in.. And the cop(Same cop) reply was simple.. What accident? I dont know anything.

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should have been more alert. The robbers may have been hanging around somewhere near the station ready to spilt the loot with the polis. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Accompanied the Malay Sinkie to the Police to make a report and volunteered myself as a witness.. The police there said they will get back to us.. But it had been 5 years now..:eek:

einsteinsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of smelly dirty losers should just be thrown back to the woods or the caves where they come from. Smelly f-u-c-kers are good for nothing except taking drugs, dropping out of school, riding the cheapest motobikes and working as cleaners or Macdonalds boy. Useless dirty fuckers. They shouldn't even be allowed to serve me my big macs, they should just be used as maids.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh KNN Chinese agenda again ah?

When they arrived there. Guess who was already there.. The chinese fellow with a smirk on his face was walking out... My friend when in.. And the cop reply was simple.. What accident? I dont know anything.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh KNN Chinese agenda again ah?

No la not chinese agenda la.. Its just to show that there is issues with all races and all are equally corrupted.

Now i remember why i mention chinese.. Cos the 5 of them in the car was all drugged up. So to mention that there are issues plaguing the country not by just one race but different race.. In the entire incident.. You will see that there are 5 drug up Chinese, Crooked malay cops and a Murderer Indian. So technically no one is safe and every race robs and beats up the small size dog if he sees an opportunity.

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An advice to all Bros.. When driving at JB especially during the night, be careful and keep a lookout for these motor groups ''Mat Rempit''... Sometimes they would be in small groups tailing your cars from behind without you realising it... Happened to me once at Johor 2nd Link.. .

Bro... I would say... ROLL THEM OVER with your car.... :eek:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Stick Is Not Good Enough

chain_mail_detail.jpg

In US, these shopkeepers are really armed with guns and you will see a gun fight in the store with customers running or taking cover. Should the shop owner resist in a robbery ? I feel that they are not there to assault you - what they want is the money.

But, having said that ... my feeling is that they have to protect that cash register because the Mudland's police are so fantastic that they have to do it themselves.

A tough bag as a shield on your left will be great for combat. Fire axe with a slightly longer shaft for range may be useful. Axe strikes like a hammer but cuts like a chopper. But, robbers armoured with helmets and leather jackets, an axe or a parang will not be choice weapons. Flamethrower ? Too many flammable stuff ! Any suggestion besides missile weapons like a crossbow. A good armour is prime ! With a good armour, you will be able to fight longer.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: That Stick Is Not Good Enough

Malaysians love to blame the robberies on Indonesians but from my own experience, most of these low life scums are locals.
You can see the one who pulled out the knife was shocked when the owner pull out the stick. Don't be surprise that some of these robbers have small balls. I think the boys will grow up to be brave men. But yes, he should be armed with a parang and not a stick.

Last edited: