• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Ser Luck wants to help krafty aka hotbot

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Updated: 26/10/2011

NE CDC Mayor Teo Ser Luck to look into helping troubled individuals after spate of Bedok Reservoir deaths

Mayor of North East District, Mr Teo Ser Luck says his CDC staff will take a closer look at their database in order to reach out to troubled individuals.

Mr Teo said the recent cases of bodies found at the Bedok Reservoir, has led to heightened awareness of such cases.

In light of the recent incidents at Bedok, Mr Teo said that there will be more focus on families or individuals who may require help.

"It's not the location that I'm really concerned about, we can always put barriers and barricades. But I'm concerned whether they know where to seek help, whether it is mental or financial. Is it the pace of life and the stresses of life that cost them one by one to just take their own lives? I hope it is not a new trend that's to come."

Mr Teo said North East CDC will assess families in its database to look out for those facing emotional and mental stress. [no problem, krafty is in IMH database!]

He said he would also work with social workers and voluntary welfare organisations.

Also boosting efforts to help the needy in the district was entertainment artiste Apple Hong.

She pledged to donate the $50,000 from the proceeds of her book on 'happiness' to the less fortunate families.

Ms Hong said the CDC's efforts for the underprivileged during a recent food drive caught her attention.

"Currently the economy is not so good, a lot of bad news, negative things happening so I want to do something to make people happy, be positive in life."

The money will go towards funding the education of children from needy families and helping out with their household expenses.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"It's not the location that I'm really concerned about, we can always put barriers and barricades. But I'm concerned whether they know where to seek help, whether it is mental or financial. Is it the pace of life and the stresses of life that cost them one by one to just take their own lives? I hope it is not a new trend that's to come."

Alamak.... no more fishing.... LOL, fence off all reservoirs then.... LOL

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;Vx4T2h718o0]http://youtu.be/Vx4T2h718o0[/video]

Anyone with mental illness should be barred forever from watching this infamous rally speech by Teo Ser Luck...It will make them more crazy..!!! :eek: :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fundamentally, CDCs need to be proactive to check / lookout for potential cases. Several avenues can be tapped - a visit to all potential risk groups living in the estates would be helpful.

it could serve as an info giving session, just let them know, where they can go to for help...

And beef up capabilities of CDC to not only do job matching / scrutinize aid application. Have counselling capabilities in each CDC or even down to each RC...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
simi lan jiao. early morning see my name in the thread...i think you eat too full..

NE CDC Mayor Teo Ser Luck to look into helping troubled individuals after spate of Bedok Reservoir deaths

Mayor of North East District, Mr Teo Ser Luck says his CDC staff will take a closer look at their database in order to reach out to troubled individuals.

Mr Teo said the recent cases of bodies found at the Bedok Reservoir, has led to heightened awareness of such cases.

In light of the recent incidents at Bedok, Mr Teo said that there will be more focus on families or individuals who may require help.

Mr Teo said North East CDC will assess families in its database to look out for those facing emotional and mental stress. [no problem, krafty is in IMH database!]

He said he would also work with social workers and voluntary welfare organisations.

Also boosting efforts to help the needy in the district was entertainment artiste Apple Hong.

She pledged to donate the $50,000 from the proceeds of her book on 'happiness' to the less fortunate families.

Ms Hong said the CDC's efforts for the underprivileged during a recent food drive caught her attention.

"Currently the economy is not so good, a lot of bad news, negative things happening so I want to do something to make people happy, be positive in life."

The money will go towards funding the education of children from needy families and helping out with their household expenses.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
simi lan jiao. early morning see my name in the thread...i think you eat too full..

hi there

1. don't jump the gun.
2. it could be some usefulness to your issue from the teo sheep!
3. any avenue could be some lead to help you.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal

A prelude to increase in GST? COE? Income tax?

Please spare us the help.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oi,firstly, i never thought of seeking attention. i only want you all to know how lky's cronies fuck me up! although sometimes, i may sound to be joking but it's really true they are fucking inhumane. i never realise that being lky's cronies are more equal than others. argh..ptui...

Fucking attention seeker, you must be damn happy right?

Even Teo ser fuck notice your whining.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya,in the past whne i seek help from my MP, all make me fly kite,pua chee bye! what makes you think that this wimp can help me? ok, i will try and email him the people involved that had a problem with me, including my ex CO from 6 SIB.

it's just like in a scenario of a student and his teacher, pple 1st impression will be how can your teahcer be wrong, rite?

hi there

1. don't jump the gun.
2. it could be some usefulness to your issue from the teo sheep!
3. any avenue could be some lead to help you.