• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman married rich man's son and became a prostitute in the end

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fugly piggy fat fuck is carrying tales taller than Mount Everest. Which stupid fucking reporter took her crap straight down his throat!:oIo::oIo:

She was a mistress to 7 businessmen, these 'businessmen' must be pork sellers in the market for only they will appreciate oily fat fucks!

Good direct response......ya fat pig telling all the b.s......wow few hundred thousand she earned.......b.s.....even a $25 per shot is too much to pay for her in the Desker Road price!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies, "aiyah...since emperor's times such things already happened liao mah - sell wife sell daughters very common one lah. 习惯就好!":biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She had a Master degree and couldn't figure out a simple solution to her problematic gambling husband and need to resort to prostitution? Well, that says a lot about her "Master degree".

A simple divorce would have settled it.

hi there

1. bro, macham masters degree purchased from india o pinoyland or chineyland leh.
2. most of the times, woman does not think straight mah!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With her type of looks i'm not surprised the husband would rather gamble away all his and her money than actually fuck her. He obviously doesn't think much about her.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do u need shinmin for the weekend race card when u can get it free on the net. turfclub even provide free form guide, baring that, australia website rancingandsport dot com dot au also full stats on singapore and hongkong racing. the tips are much better than that bunch of bigcanonfairy that edit the shinmin horseracing colmun.:rolleyes:
The Sin Ming racing card section is a handy one page 'compact' guide, easily foldable into pocket size guides. Also, I only know how to read the format of Sin Ming and Wan Bao racing cards. That is the only page I used if I buy a Sin Ming. Anyway, that was decades ago. Retire from most kind of betting. :smile: