• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Goh Meng Seng a hypocrite when he snatch Pioneer, CCK and Radin Mas from RP ????

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kao Peh Kao Bu so much about Moulmein Kallang////:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

didnt he also snatch Pioneer, CCK and Radin Mas from RP ????

liddat is not hypocrite is huat ????

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is Goh Meng Seng a hypocrite when he snatch Pioneer, CCK and Radin Mas from RP ??

Wah so fast got 18 points ar.. Are you part of the PAP I.B or been put in here to sabotage...

Need to bring down your points.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is Goh Meng Seng a hypocrite when he snatch Pioneer, CCK and Radin Mas from RP ??

Wah so fast got 18 points ar.. Are you part of the PAP I.B or been put in here to sabotage...

Need to bring down your points.

oei i stop yelling like a mad dog liao ok...? but if chiu wan i can still do dat !!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAAH

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal

oei i stop yelling like a mad dog liao ok...? but if chiu wan i can still do dat !!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAAH
'

Your points must had been up by PAP party members to stir shit up here. Dangerous individual.. I need a while b4 i can down point your mad dog ars. :smile: I vowed to myself to never give PAP and any of its supporters face.. And since you are a PAP puppet.. You have to be "FIXED".

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

'

Your points must had been up by PAP party members to stir shit up here. Dangerous individual.. I need a while b4 i can down point your mad dog ars. :smile: I vowed to myself to never give PAP and any of its supporters face.. And since you are a PAP puppet.. You have to be "FIXED".

who is the 1 stirring shit ????

GOH MENG SENG !!!!

points is not goin to SILENCE ME....

you are just a GOH MENG SENG clone.... rebut MOI PTS if YOU HAVE 1..... DICKLESS BALLESS HAIRLESS PUSSY DOLL

only idiots believe in opp unity... there is only 1 WP....

WP or PAP.... nuthing else...

AH YAW IS GREAT !!!!!! VOTE OUT LING HOW DOONG !!!!!

SDP and NSP MUST LOSE DEPOSIT!!!!! ANY1 THAT GET IN THE WAY MUST BE KICK OUT, INCL DEADWEIGHT HAN

MERDEKA !!! MERDEKA !!! MERDEKA !!!
PARTI PEKERJA!!!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who is the 1 stirring shit ????

GOH MENG SENG !!!!

points is not goin to SILENCE ME....

you are just a GOH MENG SENG clone.... rebut MOI PTS if YOU HAVE 1..... DICKLESS BALLESS HAIRLESS PUSSY DOLL

only idiots believe in opp unity... there is only 1 WP....

WP or PAP.... nuthing else...

AH YAW IS GREAT !!!!!! VOTE OUT LING HOW DOONG !!!!!

SDP and NSP MUST LOSE DEPOSIT!!!!! ANY1 THAT GET IN THE WAY MUST BE KICK OUT, INCL DEADWEIGHT HAN

MERDEKA !!! MERDEKA !!! MERDEKA !!!
PARTI PEKERJA!!!

Can we move on? This forum is getting boring these days and GMS is one of the elements that makes it so. Can we move on to some more interesting topics that is better for killing time or raising some issues in a fashion that can be discussed more effectively in the virtual realm? We can leave this kind of petty behavior in the GMS world or the real world where GMS does it every day.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal

lol. gms is sinking into more da bian when he tries to defense his speech on sammyboy?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have to say thanks for bringing this up. I wanted to but felt I already have more than enough bullets to take down International Commerce Centre without this.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

lol. gms is sinking into more da bian when he tries to defense his speech on sammyboy?

I have to say thanks for bringing this up. I wanted to but felt I already have more than enough bullets to take down International Commerce Centre without this.

up moi pts if chiu like... the 1st post already kenna zap by his crones....

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is a fucking wannabe. See him talk already wanna PTUI. If forced to make a choice between Generalissimo (minus 10 ranks) Goh Meng Seng and the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan, I might even vote the latter.

Kao Peh Kao Bu so much about Moulmein Kallang////:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

didnt he also snatch Pioneer, CCK and Radin Mas from RP ????

liddat is not hypocrite is huat ????

CakeLengKia

Alfrescian
Loyal

For Radin Mas and Pioneer it was Yip Yew Weng and Steve Chia respectively who insists on contesting there and they have made their intention soon after the electorial boundary was released.

Also, i doubt RP got the resources to contest in Radin Mas and Pioneer SMC in addition to West Coast and AMK as they have to borrow candidates from SPP and halfway through Alec Tok left the party and joined SDP.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

For Radin Mas and Pioneer it was Yip Yew Weng and Steve Chia respectively who insists on contesting there and they have made their intention soon after the electorial boundary was released.

Also, i doubt RP got the resources to contest in Radin Mas and Pioneer SMC in addition to West Coast and AMK as they have to borrow candidates from SPP and halfway through Alec Tok left the party and joined SDP.

then it is clear dat cck was clearly 2nd choice for NSP.... I am glad for CCK residents that NSP got such a low score there....

NSP siam 1 side because they realise WP is superior just as RP realise dat NSP have more resources.....

since dats the case GMS should STFU and move on .....

carlos.vela45

Interesting topic what you have shared with us. Your writing skill is really very appreciative. I love when you share your views through the best articles.Keep sharing and posting articles like these.This article has helped me a lot.Keep posting this stuff.