• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Deepavali from the 7 stooges of The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AkHbnlhgOfA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Starring Ramseth, Joetsy, Alamaking, Red Amoebe, Zeddy, Hedgey, and OA clones

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have left out Cruxx.
14909588e6fd007bdbb9ea61802f03599a5d6e0f.gif

<iframe width="100" height="100" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZDoQgrbYzo4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL....yah happy deepavali to all Hindu brudders...

some one ask me...what is deepavali...n i said off handedly - Indian New Year loh...then i checked myself...like not right leh...LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its Deepavali? Shit didn't even know. When? Always remember my best friend's mom who cooks the best biryani and prepare the best Indian salad during this holiday. Will visit them and eat and eat because these dishes taste strangely different. One day she revealed to me she uses poppy seeds as part of the spices for these two.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its Deepavali? Shit didn't even know. When? Always remember my best friend's mom who cooks the best biryani and prepare the best Indian salad during this holiday. Will visit them and eat and eat because these dishes taste strangely different. One day she revealed to me she uses poppy seeds as part of the spices for these two.

poppy seeds? no wonder u yearn for that every year without fail ...LOL

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah liew, bo lang appreciates the video? i thought its funny, whahahaha

I didn't find it funny at all. I felt rather threatened by those fierce men actually. They reminded me of five-time Jiu Jitsu World champion clinton666. :eek:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL you forgot the 6 bullets of KNNBCCB for Deepavali. Think he very busy in Little India now LOL

Never see him post anything tonite.. I think KNNBCCB at Little India busy hunting downs those Ah Nehs... I wish him well..