• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie women can't cook so Mr Chen marries his buddy's Indon maid

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this guy is smart, he knows there will be zero chance for him to find a sinkie wife who can cook and take care of his household chores for free. Beside that the indo bride will not demand LV bags or luxury holidays for honeymoon

Finding a Sinkie woman who can cook, clean and take care of the house is like finding a needle in a haystack. Especially among the younger generation of pampered princesses of today.

And of the few that can, they do it grudgingly, sporadically, and to an unsatisfactory standard.

Most Sinkie broads would rather chuck the kids at daycare (or to the grandparents) and hire a maid (sorry, should have used the culturally sensitive, gender-neutral term 'domestic helper' so no one gets offended), while they themselves go on to advance their so-called 'careers', usually a shit job at a cubicle or counter.

And nobody does it for free. Marriage is never free. Signing the ROM contract is never free.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Too Many Missing Puzzle Pieces

Shiok La ! , ini Mr Chen now maLam maLam ada curry panas for both dinner and bedtime..:biggrin:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good for him. Everything like laundry,food, housekeeping, etc taken care of.
He only needs to bring $$back. When I was boss last time, my supplier date
encourage me to stay in condo for status purpose only. Luckily I ignore her.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ya la not all indo are muslims.......
Ok just 2 person falling in love getting married......no big news.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indons not really strict about having to be Muslim if marry a Muslim....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Must he convert to Islam ? :rolleyes:
Gotta circumcise ?
:biggrin:

Most Indonesians are very liberal, hedonistic, partying Muslims.

Quite similar to the Pinoys' relationship with Catholicism.

Pious on the outside, kantot/ngentot freaks in the inside.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once i visited Batam....the cewek refused me BJ because it was during Ramandan....

Most Indonesians are very liberal, hedonistic, partying Muslims.

Quite similar to the Pinoys' relationship with Catholicism.

Pious on the outside, kantot/ngentot freaks in the inside.