• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sick cross-dressing pervert in Ang Mo Kio ave 6

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cross-dresser exposes himself in HDB corridor
Shin Min Daily News
inSing.com - 2 hrs 9 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Cross-dresser exposes himself in HDB corridor</cite>
A 45-year-old man paraded along a HDB corridor in bra and panties and exposed his private parts to 3 female and 1 male residents. He was even seen masturbating! The terrified residents subsequently called the police.

The incident took place at around 2.30pm at Blk 647 of Ang Mo Kio Ave 6 on 12 October.

50 year-old Ms Hong, a newspaper distributor, said that she was walking out from the lift towards her unit when she spotted her male neighbour in lacy black lingerie squatting near pots of plants and masturbating while looking at her.

"I was scared to death! I was having goose bumps and didn't know what to do and didn't dare look at him. I pretended not to see what was happening and hurried past him to my unit and bolted my door", she said.

She thought she was safe in her home but to her horror, she discovered the perverted cross-dresser peeking at her through her louvre window panels.

She was so terrified that she ran to her kitchen and hid behind the dining table to call her husband for help.

Because she still needed to leave her house to deliver newspapers, her husband asked one of their neighbours who lives downstairs to accompany her out. On their way out, the male cross-dresser was still seen masturbating at the corridor.

Shin Min Daily News, 17.10.2011

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A 45-year-old man paraded along a HDB corridor in bra and panties and exposed his private parts to 3 female and 1 male residents. He was even seen masturbating!

Hope the pervert is not someone from Sammyboy...:o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't be Tonychat. He was occupying Raffles Place on that day.

Tonychat was at Raffles Place for 10 mins only... Seeing a poor turnout there, he then left and made his way to AMK to ''Unsinkified'' himself infront of those unlucky residents...:biggrin: