• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kitchener Complex Is a Cowboy Town

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cab you name another place in Singapore that had more crimes than this place.
Drugs peddlers, drugs addicts everywhere selling and taking drugs openly, bookies betting at coffee shop as if they are in the turf club, robbery, snatch case, theft and break-in almost every weeks.

latest news, the 7-11 shop was arm rob twice within a WEEK !

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great !

Tom, I am going.

At least they don't sit in air con room and rob citizens in broad daylight by hatching all kinds of gimmicks and policies to marginalise Singaporeans.

We need a sense of proportion here.

Dan

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thanks bro dareremore.must go and see see this cowboy town...serangoon road /race course road is completely transformed...it's bollywood/bangla town...i got completely lost just to go to my favourite farrer park. everything changing....foreigners everywhere and singaporeans flying overseas. sad hor.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
its opposite the immigration building, blk 808 and 809 french road. During the day, also got chinese pei du mama soliciting for sex.

what a fitting statement. Sinkee immigration policy causing the country to go to the dogs, and you can see the effects right beside the building.

tv_remote

Cab you name another place in Singapore that had more crimes than this place.
Drugs peddlers, drugs addicts everywhere selling and taking drugs openly, bookies betting at coffee shop as if they are in the turf club, robbery, snatch case, theft and break-in almost every weeks.

latest news, the 7-11 shop was arm rob twice within a WEEK !
you should report on sg secure app :biggrin: