• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Li Yi Shan says Mediacorpse is damn low class

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is he setting the ground for charging for Mediacorpse? Rem the raise GST to help poor theory?

Need to charge for better quality?

First off, start shooting these programs in dialects lah...straight away you see an improvement in quality - which corner in Singapore you hear local folks talking in 100% Chinese? Think we PRCs meh?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Minister is THE shallow one, passing judgement after watching one episode in the middle of the series, when perhaps the sketching of the characters had already been done.

I agree with him - but I passed judgement after watching the first two episodes, which confirm my previously held views that Mediacorpse Chinese serials' recipe comprises - screaming, shouting, and whenever and wherever possible, include a rape scene.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hong Kong definitely had a headstart in show business. The british colony had been the favourite destination for chinese scriptwriters, novelists and actors during the turbulent years. For example, when the Shaw brothers (originally from Zhejiang), went to Hk, the entire cinema industry was transplanted in there. Those who stayed on in mainland were probably forced to kill themselves during the cultural revolution.

hi there

1. bro, hk is more than just some headstart in sho biz.
2. hk has talents!
3. here, we called specimens as talents.
4. my b-list favourite, ms lau yok chui can beat any sheep's a-list gal any time, man!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the price to pay when you want to exert overwhelming control on how locals speak, think and vote! The Ministers have to lead by example if you want to see creativity in the arts, media and creative fields.:rolleyes: