• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Attention uncles Middaydog and Alamaking: Beware of this pickpocket auntie!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey she might blow you too for being so nice to her.

I'm not cheehong or gianpng like Alamaking. Not every woman can touch me when I don't like them or not in the mood. I won't beat up a woman though, as a matter of principle. I'll just walk away. However, if she's armed with deadly weapon, all game's fair all the way to death. Fortunately, I haven't been in such a circumstance, at least not yet.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not cheehong or gianpng like Alamaking. Not every woman can touch me when I don't like them or not in the mood. I won't beat up a woman though, as a matter of principle. I'll just walk away. However, if she's armed with deadly weapon, all game's fair all the way to death. Fortunately, I haven't been in such a circumstance, at least not yet.

Nice in all likely hood it would be the other way round you trying to rubba her.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice in all likely hood it would be the other way round you trying to rubba her.

Rubba is cheap. Just go to a disco or KTV if you feel like it. I'm above that. Never rubba a woman in a criminal case situation, either let her go or beat her up. Don't be stupid to be yourself the one ending up in prison with caning.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell that to our taxi uncle, taxi uncle easy prey to these prc mei mei

This one the poodles said that she is able to converse in many languages and dialects, prc mei mei cant do that. The interesting part is between the ages of 50 and 60 years old and is still seductive.

jw5

Loyal
Bro RT

If alamaking is uncle, then u must be uncle also.
I bet u your age difference is no more than +/- 5. :biggrin:
Just to make it simple, call everyone ah pek. :p