• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Attention uncles Middaydog and Alamaking: Beware of this pickpocket auntie!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Female pickpocket targets elderly men

20111006.150854_femalepickpocket.jpg

AsiaOne
Thursday, Oct 06, 2011

SINGAPORE - Police are looking for a female pickpocket who has been targetting the elderly in several housing estates.
From April to Sept, the police received similar reports of a female pickpocket whose modus operandi was to befriend victims and then lead them to isolated areas such as staircase landings and distract them before stealing their belongings.
The suspect is believed to be Chinese and between the ages of 50 and 60 years old. She is plump and stands at about 1.5 to 1.6m tall. She has fair complexion and shoulder-length black hair.
Her victims are typically male, aged between 63 and 86 years old.
Police also said that she is able to converse in many languages and dialects, namely Malay, Mandarin, Hokkien and Teochew.
To date, she has stolen about S$2,130 in cash as well as other valuables and personal documents from the victims.
She committed theft in the following housing estates: Bukit Merah, Jurong East, Redhill, Bangkit Road, Yishun, Telok Blangah, Bedok South, Whampoa and Marine Terrace.
Anyone with information can call the police hotline at 1800-2550000.
Members of public are advised to stay vigilant and not wear excessive jewellery in public.
[email protected]

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All of you so wealthy living in condos or landed and driving cars; I live in HDB and taking bus.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know, you got HDB face, I'm not surprised :eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's alright. Life's not about wealth alone. I remember Hedge said he voted in Joo Chiat SMC. That's practically 99% condo and landed SMC, so Hedge must be living in condo or landed too. You two rich men can go Thailand to enjoy yourselves hand in hand in first class flight and five stars hotel. I can't possibly afford that. I'm still arguing with Lui Tuck Yew over bus fare from Kallang to Tanjong Pagar.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's alright. Life's not about wealth alone. I remember Hedge said he voted in Joo Chiat SMC. That's practically 99% condo and landed SMC, so Hedge must be living in condo or landed too. You two rich men can go Thailand to enjoy yourselves hand in hand in first class flight and five stars hotel. I can't possibly afford that. I'm still arguing with Lui Tuck Yew over bus fare from Kallang to Tanjong Pagar.

I'm not that rich. The condo I live in now also not big. My grandfather old house was real big 3 storeys. But too many uncles and aunties and cousins to share the split when sold. Everyone split some fair share but not much.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

but everyone is jealous of your james bond lifestyle dad!

that how you have me!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but everyone is jealous of your james bond lifestyle dad!

that how you have me!

You can be James Bond too. Start by joining police and get trained in firearms and unarmed combat. Then go US and live in somewhere like SF Tenderloin or NY Bronx for a year or two. If you come out alive and unscathed, you're made. If you meet a woman you like, don't ever rape her. Sweet talk and be tender and she's most probably yours. If not, move on and find another woman you like. If you fight an enemy, don't ever hesitate to break his limbs or kill him. The police report and lawyer can be settled later. That's about it.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if pickpocket auntie steals from ah ram?

That's not possible on me, being trained on anti-pickpocketing. If she tried on me, she'd be caught. But as a she, if she pleads nicely, I'll probably let her go. If a he, he'll end up in hospital.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not possible on me, being trained on anti-pickpocketing. If she tried on me, she'd be caught. But as a she, if she pleads nicely, I'll probably let her go.
Chey, i thought you said if she pleads nicely, you would give her your wallet, whahahaha

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chey, i thought you said if she pleads nicely, you would give her your wallet, whahahaha

True to certain extent too but certainly not the whole wallet. Perhaps just S$20 to 50 if she convinces me she really needs the money to survive. I'll also tell her who her MP and CDC mayor are and go look for them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True to certain extent too but certainly not the whole wallet. Perhaps just S$20 to 50 if she convinces me she really needs the money to survive. I'll also tell her who her MP and CDC mayor are and go look for them.

Hey she might blow you too for being so nice to her.