• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nigerian FT charged for murdering sinkie ex-girlfriend

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigerian on S-pass charged for murder of Singapore woman in Bukit Panjang
January 9, 2010 by admin
Filed under Headlines

An international drug syndicate run by Nigerians who preyed on Singapore women to serve as drug mules for them was busted last year in Malaysia.

Since 2005, at least 12 Singaporean women had been jailed in various countries for carrying drugs on behalf of their African boyfriends who vanished almost immediately when they got into trouble.

Like Miss Liu, the 12 women share a similar profile: All hold Singapore passports, had no criminal record, were in their 20s or 30s, single and working in clerical, sales and service jobs.

Due to the ruling party’s liberal immigration policies, large number of foreigners have flocked to Singapore to find work including Africans especially from Nigeria.

While in the past, foreigners are employed only in sectors shunned by Singaporeans, an increasingly number of “S” passes are given for “semi-skilled” workers like Amanchukwu whose jobs can be easily taken up by Singaporeans.

There are no statistics available on crimes committed in Singapore by foreigners including PRs. A few days ago, a 32 year old PRC lady was charged for operating brothels in two HDB estates.

It is not known how they manage to get a permit to work in Singapore in the first place. Singapore’s octogenarian leader MM Lee Kuan Yew said recently that the ruling party is very “stringent” in picking only the “best” foreign “talents” to work and live in Singapore.

Foreigners now make up 36 per cent of Singapore’s population, up from 14 per cent in 1990. Despite rising resentment and anger among Singaporeans at the relentless influx of foreigners, the ruling party is adamant that Singapore needs foreigners to help boost its flagging birth rates.

At the rate the ruling party is mass importing foreigners from elsewhere, Singaporeans may have to put up with newcomers from more “exotic” places like Nigeria and other African countries.

60.14% , are you happy now ?
If your daughter were the victim , will you still place your faith in the LEEgime ?
Africans are only good at marathon , football , civil war and piracy.
Yet the ministars , Frog Prince and of course Harry , said their income was "justified" 'cos they sacrificed
:rolleyes:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once u go black, u never turn back.

Her desire and appetite for the black mushroom ..killed her...like all mushrooms ..some may look big, thick and delicious but are poisonous ..
since the silly girl cannot see beyond the dark mushroom cloud..she kena black-cocked to death

cant say I pity her tho...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
60.14% , are you happy now ?
If your daughter were the victim , will you still place your faith in the LEEgime ?
Africans are only good at marathon , football , civil war and piracy.
Yet the ministars , Frog Prince and of course Harry , said their income was "justified" 'cos they sacrificed
:rolleyes:

Actually i place the blame solely unto her.

She wants to hang out with those types of ppl too bad for her if she fucks up.

You know there's one thing that i noticed is that some chinese ppl treat their own like dirt and suck up to others but when shit hits the fan and they need someone to clean it up somehow they will approach another chinese.

Do you noticed this?

kemana

Alfrescian
Loyal
heh...majority blokes in sg are chinese sinkie, she chose a black nigerian dude to fuck, sumone with not much of a future too, later on they always quarrel, but breakup dun find chinese guy, still find another nigerian dude. On top of that, she want to go to india, a fucking shitland somemore with him. Fuck me thats not the end of it, she went back to see her abusive ex bf. Dun know what more to say, rip girl.

Last edited:

kemana

Alfrescian
Loyal
@jah rastafar

dats quite true. I always thought other groups discriminate on chinese alot but really chinese hold prejudice against each other alot more. There are simply too many self hating chinese. You only have to read at some the things here on prc chinese to get the point. And the prc themselves discriminate against each other based things like class, education, background, wealth, hometown etc. But then against we have the kelings and their fantastic caste system so heyho, rite?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@jah rastafar

dats quite true. I always thought other groups discriminate on chinese alot but really chinese hold prejudice against each other alot more. There are simply too many self hating chinese. You only have to read at some the things here on prc chinese to get the point. And the prc themselves discriminate against each other based things like class, education, background, wealth, hometown etc. But then against we have the kelings and their fantastic caste system so heyho, rite?

Yeah man i really wonder how in the bloody hell this came about. For indians yes they have caste system crap but the thing is at least they really look very different from one another. A northern indian can look close to an ang moh but yet a southern one looks like an aboriginal. Therefore you can say hey at least they don't look that alike so it's acceptable for them to hate each other.

Chinese on the other hand look so much alike. Actually let's further extend this to east asians. Like japs and koreans don't really like chinese, in WW2 for eg the japs really hated the koreans and chinese compared to the other races and yet again when you look at them they look so much like chinese. Sure there are some japs that have a very stereotypical jap look for eg but for the most part they look like chinese. You could travel to japan and ppl will assume you to be japanese and it's the same for korea, yet if you were to tell these koreans that they would insist they don't look chinese. WTF is this. It's even worse for sinkie chinese and china chinese. I have heard so many times how some sinkie chinese commenting that another sinkie chinese looks like he comes from china. WTF, it's as if they assume all china chinese have the small slit eyed village look when in reality china has the biggest variety of chinese in the world obviously. Sure some sinkie chinese might have tanned skin like a malay and this is also true for the china ones but by and large sinkie chinese do look like china chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heh...majority blokes in sg are chinese sinkie, she chose a black nigerian dude to fuck, sumone with not much of a future too, later on they always quarrel, but breakup dun find chinese guy, still find another nigerian dude. On top of that, she want to go to india, a fucking shitland somemore with him. Fuck me thats not the end of it, she went back to see her abusive ex bf. Dun know what more to say, rip girl.

If you look at her face she's not pretty and is probably fat. It's good that she didn't hook up with a chinese sinkie. Do you know that in the US there are these single white mums that got dumped by black men after giving birth to a mixed race child and some of them are looking to hook up with white men cos white men are more financially stable and all that, in short making use of the white man, thank god it didn't occur in this case.

One thing that pisses me off about this thing is that some ppl will be commenting oh she decided to date a nigger instead cos he's better and even if he's using her and abuses her he's still better than chinese guys but why not this instead she got dumped by her chinese bf or couldn't find one and had to hook up with a nigger.

Lastly many many white women like black men. In bb.com they have a term for it called bbc or big black cock. Many ang moh women young and old actually fly from the UK, US to carribean countries like jamaica to have sex with black men over there called rent a dreads.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It also shows to get the gal, you have to treat them mean to keep them keen,,,,this saying is so true...

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20120119_it_lcn_murder-ex-gf.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Her desire and appetite for the black mushroom ..killed her...like all mushrooms ..some may look big, thick and delicious but are poisonous ..
since the silly girl cannot see beyond the dark mushroom cloud..she kena black-cocked to death

cant say I pity her tho...

black mushroom are like magic mushroom they make you induce a tingling body feeling and sense of euphoria and lightness. You may feel happy and giggly ...:wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It also shows to get the gal, you have to treat them mean to keep them keen,,,,this saying is so true...

Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen.

Or, as the Chinese say:
男人不坏,女人不爱

Nice guys always finish last.
Nice guys always marry their first girlfriend.
Nice guys are constantly seeking approval from women.

Forget all the BS regarding being a 'sensitive new age guy', a polite and chivalrous gentleman.
Ignore what women say, and observe what they do.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen.

Or, as the Chinese say:
男人不坏,女人不爱

Nice guys always finish last.
Nice guys always marry their first girlfriend.
Nice guys are constantly seeking approval from women.

Forget all the BS regarding being a 'sensitive new age guy', a polite and chivalrous gentleman.
Ignore what women say, and observe what they do.

Yes u are very right on this point,,

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
... I always thought other groups discriminate on chinese alot but really chinese hold prejudice against each other alot more. There are simply too many self hating chinese....

Here is a good example. And she is not shy to express this to the whole world :

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cj4IRyqaR5Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=Cj4IRyqaR5Q&NR=1