• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nigerian FT charged for murdering sinkie ex-girlfriend

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigerian man charged for murder

Shin Min Daily News - 2 hrs 27 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A Nigerian man has been charged for the murder of a woman whose body was found in a park in Bukit Panjang in 2009.

At the time, the body of Ms Liu Shu Hui (25, supermarket cashier) was found partially decomposed and clad only in a pair of panties.

Her boyfriend at the time, a 27-year-old Nigerian man, was arrested and charged with her murder.

The prosecution has submitted its case to the high court for a trial scheduled to commence in November. The trial is expected to last two weeks and may involve up to 54 witnesses, possibly including the suspect's current girlfriend.

The Nigerian man had allegedly murdered the deceased Liu between 7pm and 9.30pm on 22 December 2009 at a park near Blk 201, Petir Road at Bukit Panjang. He appeared calm when he was facing his charges this morning.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 4 October 2011.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigerian on S-pass charged for murder of Singapore woman in Bukit Panjang
January 9, 2010 by admin
Filed under Headlines

Leave a comment

Written by Our Correspondent

A 26 year old Nigerian man, Amanchukwu Chukwuma has been charged for the muder of a 25 year old Singapore woman whose decomposed body was found abandoned in Bukit Panjang two weeks ago.

Her identity was established on Tuesday through forensic DNA matching. She is Miss Liu Shu Hui who worked as a casher at a Shop and Save supermarket at Bukit Panjang.

Amanchukwu came to Singapore at the end of 2007 on a “S” pass. It is not known what his previous occupation was. He did not leave Singapore after his pass expired in February 2008 and continued to live in Singapore where he met Miss Liu who became his girlfriend.

According to neighbors, Miss Liu appeared to be passionately in love with her black boyfriend. The couple was often spotted chatting at Bukit Panjang Park till the middle of the night. However the relationship turned sour and ended in August last year.

On 22 December 2009, Amanchukwu arranged to meet up with Miss Liu at Bukit Panjang park. A fight broke out between them and Amanchukwu allegedly beat Miss Liu to her death with his bare fists.

For reasons yet to be revealed, he stripped her down to her panties and abandoned her corpse at the park. Amanchukwu did not leave the country after the murder and remained in Singapore where he was napped at his present girlfriend’s home in Boon Lay.

An international drug syndicate run by Nigerians who preyed on Singapore women to serve as drug mules for them was busted last year in Malaysia.

Since 2005, at least 12 Singaporean women had been jailed in various countries for carrying drugs on behalf of their African boyfriends who vanished almost immediately when they got into trouble.

Like Miss Liu, the 12 women share a similar profile: All hold Singapore passports, had no criminal record, were in their 20s or 30s, single and working in clerical, sales and service jobs.

Due to the ruling party’s liberal immigration policies, large number of foreigners have flocked to Singapore to find work including Africans especially from Nigeria.

While in the past, foreigners are employed only in sectors shunned by Singaporeans, an increasingly number of “S” passes are given for “semi-skilled” workers like Amanchukwu whose jobs can be easily taken up by Singaporeans.

There are no statistics available on crimes committed in Singapore by foreigners including PRs. A few days ago, a 32 year old PRC lady was charged for operating brothels in two HDB estates.

It is not known how they manage to get a permit to work in Singapore in the first place. Singapore’s octogenarian leader MM Lee Kuan Yew said recently that the ruling party is very “stringent” in picking only the “best” foreign “talents” to work and live in Singapore.

Foreigners now make up 36 per cent of Singapore’s population, up from 14 per cent in 1990. Despite rising resentment and anger among Singaporeans at the relentless influx of foreigners, the ruling party is adamant that Singapore needs foreigners to help boost its flagging birth rates.

At the rate the ruling party is mass importing foreigners from elsewhere, Singaporeans may have to put up with newcomers from more “exotic” places like Nigeria and other African countries.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Amanchukwu came to Singapore at the end of 2007 on a “S” pass. It is not known what his previous occupation was.
An international drug syndicate run by Nigerians who preyed on Singapore women to serve as drug mules for them was busted last year in Malaysia.
Like Miss Liu, the 12 women share a similar profile: All hold Singapore passports, had no criminal record, were in their 20s or 30s, single and working in clerical, sales and service jobs.
It is not known how they manage to get a permit to work in Singapore in the first place. Singapore’s octogenarian leader MM Lee Kuan Yew said recently that the ruling party is very “stringent” in picking only the “best” foreign “talents” to work and live in Singapore.

Even international drug syndicate are coming into Singapore on "S" passes. Who is their employer?

The ball shouldn't stop here, the employer has to be taken to court. This is serious, innocent life is at stake, because when they are on employment passes, they have all the time in the world to seduce and pick.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok let's blame this on sinkie men so that she decided to go for a nigerian guy.

Of course it's not cos she's stupid and ugly enough that no sinkie man wants her.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you've got black, you won't look back.
Who said size does not matter.
these girls willing to die for love.
If you have nigerian commanders, they can command thousands of women like these into war.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Overstayer jailed 12 years for killing lover
By Tanya Fong, TODAY

SINGAPORE: A Nigerian illegal overstayer who killed his lover was sentenced to 12 years' jail on Wednesday.

ST_IMAGES_SENIGERIAN19.jpg

The High Court heard how Chukwuma had entered Singapore on a social visit pass in October 2007 to explore business opportunities, but subsequently overstayed for more than two years.
The Nigerian - also known as Ben - had a turbulent relationship with Ms Liu.​

Details of how the relationship between Amanchukwu Chukwuma, 28, and 25-year-old Singaporean Angela Liu Shuhui began in October 2007 and how it derailed were heard before Justice Lee Seiu Kin in the High Court.
In sentencing, Justice Lee said there was a need to "balance retribution and rehabilitation" in the culpable homicide.
Amanchukwu's lawyer, Mr Wendell Wong, had submitted in mitigation that a jail sentence of 10 years or less would be appropriate, considering the "grave and sudden provocation" by the victim, "which deprived him of his self control".
Justice Lee said Amanchukwu had "intentionally (caused) her death and cruelly snuffed out" Ms Liu's life, but accepted that it was not premeditated and that there was some degree of provocation by Ms Liu.
Amanchukwu and Ms Liu had rented a room in Bukit Panjang in April 2008 but were evicted because the landlord could not put up with their constant quarrelling.
In September 2008, Ms Liu moved back to her parents' home, while Amanchukwu made a makeshift home with wooden boards and newspapers in a forested area in Bukit Panjang Park to be near her.
He also acted on a plan hatched by Ms Liu to cheat a Filipino maid of her money in June 2009, duping her of about S$2,000.
The couple's relationship broke down between August and September 2009 when Amanchukwu discovered that Ms Liu was seeing another man.
She left Singapore for India to be with her new boyfriend, while Amanchukwu resumed a relationship with another Singaporean woman known as Siti and moved into her flat in Boon Lay.
When Ms Liu returned to Singapore in mid-December 2009, she called Amanchukwu and they met on Dec 22. After he retrieved his clothes and photos from her home, he suggested going to his former makeshift home in the nearby park.
When she used her mobile phone to light a path in the forested area, Amanchukwu scolded her. Ms Liu then called him names and pointed her fingers at him.
When he slapped her hands away, she kicked his groin. He retaliated by slapping her to the ground with both hands, and then pulled off her jeans and tried removing her top.
When she resisted, he strangled her until she was motionless, after which he removed her clothes, leaving her in her underwear. He burnt the clothes at the scene and sold her mobile phone.
Ms Liu's highly decomposed body was found seven days later.
Meanwhile, Ms Liu's boyfriend from India had contacted her father, claiming that Amanchukwu had kidnapped Ms Liu, and a police report was made.
Shortly after, the police located Amanchukwu in Siti's Boon Lay flat and arrested him. - TODAY

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only sentenced for 12 years for manslaughter. Congratulations!

I'm sure Miss Liu did her cost-benefit analysis and knew what she's getting into.

Beat me, scold me, abuse me, neglect me. As long as you are hot and/or great in bed I will spread my legs cheerfully for you.

Such is the mating blueprint for many young women.

Then after these women have got on some years (reach 30s), they suddenly become reformed party sluts. Many of them cleaned up their act, 'found Christ', and attend church regularly to seek out a 'good provider' gullible enough to marry her.

Can't fool me.
http://www.divaasia.com/article/14562

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.....Maia Lee!

I'm sure Miss Liu did her cost-benefit analysis and knew what she's getting into.

Beat me, scold me, abuse me, neglect me. As long as you are hot and/or great in bed I will spread my legs cheerfully for you.

Then after these women have got on some years (reach 30s), they suddenly become reformed party sluts. Many of them cleaned up their act, 'found Christ', and attend church regularly to seek out a 'good provider' gullible enough to marry her.

Can't fool me.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys are right. She never go back after trying black.

Meanwhile, Ms Liu's boyfriend from India had contacted her father, claiming that Amanchukwu had kidnapped Ms Liu, and a police report was made.
Shortly after, the police located Amanchukwu in Siti's Boon Lay flat and arrested him. - TODAY

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and now all the kelings are gonna come in and start declaring that ALL chinese women are going for kelings.

Cake lengs going to wear the butt skin of the niggers on their faces and claim that since they have the skin color their dicks are the same size as a nigger's.

Seriously you find one group pretending to be whites and when it suits them another group pretending to be black.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Can't fool me.

You got a problem with women?