• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Krafty aka Hotbot aka Leetahbar finally snaps!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chopper-wielding man causes commotion
Shin Min Daily News - 58 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A mentally disabled man caused a commotion yesterday when he threatened to slash a couple with a meat cleaver.

The incident happened at about 5pm at Blk 95, Toa Payoh Lorong 4.

The Chinese man, in his 40s and believed to be mentally disabled, had brandished a chopper at the third floor of the HDB block and was seen shouting towards a coffeeshop in an opposite block.

A resident Mdm Huang (60s, housewife) said she heard the man shouting, "You come up here! I have a knife! I'll chop you!"

The man is said to live in a rental flat at the nearby Blk 106. He was threatening a man at the coffeeshop who was with his wife at the time. The man who was being threatened is known to be a frequent drinker at the coffeeshop.

Witnesses said that the mentally disabled man tried to attack the couple with a chair at the coffeeshop. He then returned with a chopper, prompting the couple to call the police.

Residents said that four or five police cars arrived soon after with riot shields and proceeded to spread out around the two blocks of flats and its surrounding areas to search for the mentally disabled man.The man had apparently disappeared when the police were summoned.

The police instructed residents in the area to stay in their homes and lock their doors during the manhunt. The man was finally arrested about three hours later and has been charged with criminal intimidation.

According to neighbours, the mentally disabled man is often bullied by others and was even hit by the man at the coffeeshop about a month ago.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 4 October 2011.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
These HDB scums deserve to be chopped! I've seen many these low life uneducated sinkies parasite bullies the weak and disable when I used to live in the HDB estate. The mentally disabled man won't snap for no reason, he must have been pushed and abused until the road of no return. I have no sympathy if any of them been knifed to death:mad::oIo::oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The man can not be mentally dosturbed, "mata chia" come, he "siam"! blain! still working!!