• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGP=Top Fuck.Face.Book (非死不可) Sucker!

lend me your wife

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.zdnetasia.com/facebook-time-is-tops-abroad-with-singapore-no-1-62302322.htm

ZDNet / News / Internet
Facebook time is tops abroad, with Singapore No. 1
By Laura Locke , CNET News on October 3, 2011 (3 hours ago)

Summary

New study shows social-networking usage is heaviest overseas, with Singapore leading in the amount of time spent on Facebook.
Events
2nd Annual Cloud Computing 2011
18-19 October 2011

Harbour Grand Kowloon Hotel, Hong Kong

Here at the epicenter of social networking, birthplace of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, it's easy to lose sight of just how much the rest of the world loves U.S.-developed social-media creations.

As it turns out, social networking is enjoyed overseas even more. Underscoring this notion is a newly released international study from Experian Hitwise tracking the top eight countries spending the most time on Facebook and other social networks.

Here's the lowdown: Singapore loves Facebook more than any other country. In August, people in Singapore spent the most time on Facebook 38 minutes and 46 seconds per session, while those in New Zealand spent 30 minutes and 31 seconds. Australians spent 26 minutes and 27 seconds; next, folks in the United Kingdom spent 25 minutes and 33 seconds; and the United States came in 5th place with 20 minutes 46 seconds, followed by France, India, and Brazil.

Not surprisingly, Facebook was the most visited social network in the U.S. in August, leading with 91 percent of all visits. Second place went to Twitter with 1.92 percent of all social-networking visits. San Francisco-based Tagged.com came in third place for the first time with 1.04 percent of all visits, overtaking MySpace.

In Brazil, most Internet visits, or 18.9 percent, went to social-networking sites, the most popular being Google's Orkut; though Orkut is losing ground to Facebook, which increased 16 percent compared to a year ago. In the U.S., 15.4 percent of all Internet visits were aimed at social networks.

Worldwide, Facebook is experiencing the fastest growth in India, where it has seen 88 percent year-on-year growth.

"Understanding how long people spend on Facebook in different countries is vital for any brand on the social network," said Jim Hodgkins, executive vice president of global marketing services at Experian, in a statement. "With Facebook still finding its feet in the emerging markets of India and Brazil, lower session times are to be expected--users won't have as many friends or groups that they have signed up to. However, that doesn't mean brands should ignore Facebook in those countries--with market share for Facebook in India increasing by 88 percent year on year and 16 percent in Brazil year on year, its influence and dominance is only set to grow."

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees got no life la. Go shit also wanna twitter. Everything they eat oso wanna post picture. This really shows that living in sinkeeland is lame. Sinkees are lame.

I certainly dont want my kids to grow up here. Dont want them to have their parents shitty attitudes and lameless.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plus dont forget sinkees are an ugly bunch. Not surprising they hide behind their computer screens to "look good". In real life they look like toads.

Thanks to my superior genes, I,m gorgeous.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everything also post irregardless the topic. it is a no.1 attention seeker social network.:eek:

lend me your wife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be smart! Destroy all your personal particulars and media (video photo) and info, change your fb email to an unwanted email addr and close that email a/c. Never login nor go to fb again.

They are tracking your whole lifetime history. Your future enemies will know too much about you easily via fb.

Everyone can know your ex-GF ex-BF ex-bosses ex-wife ex-hubby schoolmates etc. You have no place safe to hide.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one main reason china ban facebook and twitter is because they don't want this foreign social media to manipulate pple's thinking.