• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kenny Yap for President of Sinkiepore!!

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since this candidate cannot, that candidate also cannot...why don't we come up with a candidate we think "SURE CAN ONE".

I believe Kenny Yap of Qian Hu Corp can do the job as President. He is anytime better than the Prata.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, if you look at his company all FT one. I doubt he likes local. Besides he ever criticised local workers on national TV and said something like asking his manager to clean toilet and multi-task sort of comments.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trouble is that his Phd is from a degree mill !!

Since this candidate cannot, that candidate also cannot...why don't we come up with a candidate we think "SURE CAN ONE".

I believe Kenny Yap of Qian Hu Corp can do the job as President. He is anytime better than the Prata.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, if you look at his company all FT one. I doubt he likes local. Besides he ever criticised local workers on national TV and said something like asking his manager to clean toilet and multi-task sort of comments.

I think it is not easy to build an ornamental fish business into a multi-million dollar company with aspiration to grow global. If he cannot be President, then at least PM also can.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahneh.jpg

"Wah like that jin jialat neh, looks like my prata curry pot will peet jia liao neh, should I go back India to set up my prata business there or not neh, hmm.."

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF he become Prez...he'll definitely FEEL RICHer :biggrin:

If you are referring to Lim Swee Say, then I think we should not waste any more of our time with him. He thinks he represents the common people by speaking like an ah beng, just like Goh Chok Tong thinks the ground is sweet and went on to lose 4 seats and be called wooden by LKY on national TV because of that.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. There are so many who are better. As long as they are non-PAP, no need to discredit. The dogs here try a discrediting campaign saying this that no good. Well looking at the NKF, PTC rigged surveys, Lehman debacle, anything is better. PAP is the wrong choice. Anything remotely better is the right choice and there are many good candidates out there.

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can Kenny Yap justify that he can do the job? There are tons of CEO in Singapore, Kenny Yap has to tell Singapore why he should be selected to do the job :biggrin:

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is Kenny Yap? What has he done to deserve to be president :confused: Info requested :biggrin:

Do you mean if Kenny Yap has:
1) Won an Olympic medal for Sinkiepore
2) Held rallies at Hong Lim Park to seek redress for investors
3) Invested billions of tax-payers money in US banks
4) Had a bridge, road of building named after him
5) Fought the Japs during second world war
6) Ask "Where is our money?" in a wet market
7) Raise millions of dollars of funds for himself in the name of charity
8) Cut ribbon and carry babies during ceremonial occasions
9) Took 8 hours before deciding to use a helicopter for cable-car rescue
10) Endorsed risky structured products to sell to dumbfuck retail investors

I am afraid he did not do all that for Sinkiepore. But still he is suited for President as he has runned a multi-million dollar listed company, transformed ornamental fish business into a lucrative business that can be globalized. Voted the most transparent company by SGX. Won the Entrepreneurial award. Basically transforming a pig farm into a fish farm and turning a family runned failing business into a profitable business through hard work and innovation.

Is he better and more qualified than selling prata at Jln Kayu? You be the judge.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Kenny Yap justify that he can do the job? There are tons of CEO in Singapore, Kenny Yap has to tell Singapore why he should be selected to do the job :biggrin:

We don't have tons of CEO that can do the job. Are you sure any CEO can toss and twirl a prata so well in the air and at the same time deftly sign-off the privilege for a sovereign fund to loan money from the country's reserves? Where to find such a CEO? Kenny Yap can change all that. He is young and he has the energy for change.

tate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here are some well qualified CEOs to be president and they are much bigger than Qian Hu Corp.

Lim Eng, CEO, NCS Pte Ltd

Allen Lew, CEO Singapore, SingTel

Boon Swan Foo, CEO, Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Unless someone can explain why Kenny Yap :p