• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysian claims "invisible man" rapes his moaning wife every night

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Invisible man raped my wife

He never heard of masturbation? He himself never PCC before? So invisible woman PCC for him?

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eh bodoh,
isteri kamu sendiri gesek tempeh dia
( orang puteh pangil -Masturbation)
You need to see Bomoh - I think someone use black magic to take away your pig brain

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the legendary orang minyak.

[video=youtube;rtFsIQsFY04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtFsIQsFY04[/video]

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i also have such feeling at night. sumtimes it can be fiona xie, sometimes it can be sora aoi. depends.:biggrin:

As per the currently screening Channel 8 MediaCorp drama series, how would you choose between Rui En, Rebecca Lim and Paige Chua? In which order? And would the order be different for "as wife" vs "for sex only"?

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ask a PI to tengoh sure can catch the invisible man. Kena cuckold oredi still dun know. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hubby claims wife raped by 'invisible man'

20110928.124816_st_sleeping.jpg

The Star/Asia News Network

Wednesday, Sep 28, 2011

A man has claimed that his wife was raped by an "invisible man", Sin Chew Daily reported.
The youth, in his 20s, said his wife would remove her clothing, touch her own body and moan while sleeping at night, since a month ago.

He sought help from a medium, who then told him that someone had used black magic to take away the wife's "soul" and rape her.

The couple, from Bintulu, Sarawak, lodged a police report but the cops could not do anything to arrest the "invisible man".

The invisible man was me. I expelled my soul out using OBE , flew off my bedroom window and rape someone .

NoAnswer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now that we all know you're disgruntled EX-PAP grassroots member disowned by your Master after your creditors alarmed your grassroots leader about your debt situation, you continue to ball-lick your Master and gloat over the plight of ordinary Singaporeans, hoping to ball lick your way back to your Master.

You have been exposed !

Hi, where have u been and what is your latest clone? :biggrin: