• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysian claims "invisible man" rapes his moaning wife every night

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hubby claims wife raped by 'invisible man'

20110928.124816_st_sleeping.jpg

The Star/Asia News Network

Wednesday, Sep 28, 2011

A man has claimed that his wife was raped by an "invisible man", Sin Chew Daily reported.
The youth, in his 20s, said his wife would remove her clothing, touch her own body and moan while sleeping at night, since a month ago.

He sought help from a medium, who then told him that someone had used black magic to take away the wife's "soul" and rape her.

The couple, from Bintulu, Sarawak, lodged a police report but the cops could not do anything to arrest the "invisible man".

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe it is a dream or illusion or suffer from lack of sex.:biggrin:
but went to medium, it become a fact.:eek:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If it wasn't black magic then wife never get enough from her husband, if its from black magic the guy also quite daring, 'seduce' the wife in front of the husband :biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yURRmWtbTbo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also have such feeling at night. sumtimes it can be fiona xie, sometimes it can be sora aoi. depends.:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. in mudland, everything can happen.
3. raped by father, bro, uncle, bomoh, village head.
4. what else?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most probably she is fingering herself but too shy to say, Blame the husband cos most likely he is not giving it to her and fail to see the signal the wife is giving him to come and bang her hard.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most probably she is fingering herself but too shy to say, Blame the husband cos most likely he is not giving it to her and fail to see the signal the wife is giving him to come and bang her hard.

actually he tried screwing her when it happened the first time.

but it turned out he was fucking invisible man's backside.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Invisible man raped my wife

The Star/Asia News Network
Wednesday, Sep 28, 2011

A man has claimed that his wife was raped by an "invisible man", Sin Chew Daily reported.
The youth, in his 20s, said his wife would remove her clothing, touch her own body and moan while sleeping at night, since a month ago.
He sought help from a medium, who then told him that someone had used black magic to take away the wife's "soul" and rape her.
The couple, from Bintulu, Sarawak, lodged a police report but the cops could not do anything to arrest the "invisible man".

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Invisible man raped my wife

Wah..nabei.. another fella used OBE to expel his soul , like me. But I dare not molest nor rape any1. :eek:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. pigheaded m&d should have join in.
3. making it a 3-some mah!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

however, there is an invisible huge dick from the PAP govt ass screwing the citizen daily. how come this is not reported????

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

however, there is an invisible huge dick from the PAP govt ass screwing the citizen daily. how come this is not reported????

Now that we all know you're disgruntled EX-PAP grassroots member disowned by your Master after your creditors alarmed your grassroots leader about your debt situation, you continue to ball-lick your Master and gloat over the plight of ordinary Singaporeans, hoping to ball lick your way back to your Master.

You have been exposed !