• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young sinkies becoming kinky nowadays - trying out erotic asphyxiation on each other!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Young sinkies becoming kinky nowadays - trying out erotic asphyxiation on each ot

well everyone in school used to do it back then..........i myself tried it a couple of times....lucky no one died

no wonder, now I know where the 60% brain damage came from

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Young sinkies becoming kinky nowadays - trying out erotic asphyxiation on each ot

actually you dun experience a high with this......just go unconscious......

you definitely get a high by inducing oxygen deprivation to the brain. In australia, stupid kids suck in bulbs of compressed nitrous oxide to get that light headed feeling.

The street name is "nang". Supposed to be sold to only bakeries and restaurants to dispense whipped cream.

isicreamwhippergasbulbsbulk.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

get high from lack of blood to brain????

i was choked out a few times during the sport when i was younger. None of us i believe experience that feeling. I am not doubting what you are saying, its just that i don't understand why we did not experience it.