• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young sinkies becoming kinky nowadays - trying out erotic asphyxiation on each other!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Students strangle each other until they faint!

inSing.com Editor
inSing.com - 2 hrs 54 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Students strangle each other until they faint!</cite>
A few students from New Town Secondary School were seen taking turns to throttle each other until they lose consciousness! But these students did not seem to be involved in a fight—they appeared to be engaging in the act for fun!

Netizen auditionqueen posted the following message on STOMP after she witness this twisted game of (possible) death under a HDB block one day”

"There were a few students from New Town Secondary playing with their lives.

"Two boys were being suffocated until they fainted.

"All these happened at a neighbourhood void deck.

"Why didn't any members of the public stop them?

"More importantly, are they aware of how dangerous it is to stop oxygen or blood flow in the body?"

Possible tissue or brain damage is said to be a possible result of asphyxia or asphyxiation where the supply of oxygen is being cut off.

image source: Lianhe Wanbao

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Young sinkies becoming kinky nowadays - trying out erotic asphyxiation on each ot

rubbish, nothing will happen.

Choking someone out is so common in judo and bjj. i was in such sport as well, in less than 10 sec after that person knock out if you release the pressure straight away, he will be awaken.

i suspect one of them might of taken up such sports to spread such knowledge. Most people do not know how to choke a person properly. Although the way that lady in the picture does it is not the most effective method, she did position her hands properly at the right pressure point to do the job.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Young sinkies becoming kinky nowadays - trying out erotic asphyxiation on each ot

Tell that to Michael Hutchence. He too thought it was safe.

Cranial Blowout

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor old David Carradine was found hanging in a closet of his Bangkok hotel and died of asphyxiation:*:. Some weird sexual gratification that cost him, all for an orgasmo. RIP.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Poor old David Carradine was found hanging in a closet of his Bangkok hotel and died of asphyxiation:*:. Some weird sexual gratification that cost him, all for an orgasmo. RIP.

hmm... you mean the "realm of senses" have made its round here?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is nothing new la.....used to try this back in school decades ago.....block the blood flow to the head that's all......will regain consciousness in a few seconds.......

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Teenagers in other countries usually take drugs to get high.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

poor kids, they are just having a preview of how life is gonna be when they enter the work place...suffocating high costs of living, high level of competition from FTs...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is nothing new la.....used to try this back in school decades ago.....block the blood flow to the head that's all......will regain consciousness in a few seconds.......

Wrong, you will not regain consciousness if you are not careful. Preventing blood going into your brain will cause brain damage that could result in stroke or even death. It's not only stupid, but dangerous to play with something as serious as this.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wrong, you will not regain consciousness if you are not careful. Preventing blood going into your brain will cause brain damage that could result stroke or in death. It's not only stupid, but dangerous to play with something as serious as this.

well everyone in school used to do it back then..........i myself tried it a couple of times....lucky no one died

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all i see is asphyxiation , i did not see any erotic.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

well everyone in school used to do it back then..........i myself tried it a couple of times....lucky no one died

Yes, lucky no one died, but whether or not if anyone gets permanent brain damaged from it is another story. Even if everyone in school is dong it does not mean it is alright to do it. I'm sure that no one wants to be that unlucky person to die from it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, lucky no one died, but whether or not if anyone gets permanent brain damaged from it is another story. Even if everyone in school is dong it does not mean it is alright to do it. I'm sure that no one wants to be that unlucky person to die from it.

guess we were young and din know the dangers......now you getting me worried on the brain damage......

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

brain damage only occurs if breathing is not regain within 5 mins.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teenagers in other countries usually take drugs to get high.

In erotic asphyxiation you wont get high like on drugs but it gives you a rush, a kick that can be addictive. It can be fatal if you cant handle it and keep wanting for more which will lead to asphyxia and other complications. This game is not new, I've seen people doing it decades ago but it was never widespread. These present days kids must have got the idea of this game off the internet as I had read it somewhere before with a video clip on how the game is played. This game is also played along with sex, those kinky stuff kind of sex.:p

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wrong, you will not regain consciousness if you are not careful. Preventing blood going into your brain will cause brain damage that could result in stroke or even death. It's not only stupid, but dangerous to play with something as serious as this.

In this game the purpose is to get the kick out of the rush, you dont stop the blood flow until loosing consciousness, it defeat the purpose. The risks are there and can be fatal, nonetheless. Yes, it's silly and foolish if you look at dangers as oppose to fun and pleasure. Anyway anything that plays on the brain giving instant gratification, there will always be people despite the risk willing to go for the pleasure, fun and thrill.:p

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

brain damage only occurs if breathing is not regain within 5 mins.

Most critical is the heartbeat follow by the breathing. Without a heartbeat one is as good as clinically dead.