• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More drama at Bedok Reservoir suicide duo's wake

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic20.jpg

Police had arrived at Mr Chin's flat before Madam Tan's family members went to look for him.

pic21.jpg

The family members went up to Mr Chin's third-storey flat and knocked on the door. When he opened a window, they started shouting at him to go to the wake to pay his respects.

pic22.jpg

The police officers who were downstairs heard the ruckus and later arrested Ms Tan's husband. Ms Tan told the police to arrest her too.

pic23.jpg

The man's sister pleaded with the officers to release him, even goingdownonher knees to beg them.

She told them that he was drunk, and when she asked why he had been arrested, an officer told her that he was breaching the peace.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
People go there to pay respect, they shouted at him and even accosted his vehicle. After that, call him to go down. If I am the man, I also scared to go down. Somemore, half of them are drunk and got one old man smashing beer bottles.

Anyway, the story from Wanbao (from the female side) is that the man is a cook, had affair outside. Married the deceased but did not take wedding photos. Told the deceased to abort his child (the deceased boy) when she was pregnant. Later she delivered and refused to attend the man's brother's wedding unless she gets her own wedding photos. That's why you see the pretty photo of the deceased and the deceased boy in the papers.

Think in life there are lots of grievances and it is important for everyone to take it easy. Hope the deceased and the deceased boy will get good rebirth.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope the deceased and the deceased boy will get good rebirth.

Notwithstanding the decease; But imo, just don't cling on to the believe that there is rebirth.

Everytime I hear people say that hopefully the deceased will be reborn into a better life, I just think that it is the people who are partly trying to console themselves to make the loss of a loved one more bearable.

For all we know, passing away may mean 'the end', no more, disappear forever. But not many people can accept it because they still can't let go and face the possibility that the deceased are gone and disappeared forever, and that they only exists in our consciousness.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must listen to both sides of the stories.... But its very saddening that the life of an innocent child had been lost due to the fued of his parents...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who scream and shout, break bottles and create scenes, amount to nothing much. They just just to vent anger and more importantly, too be seen to be doing something notable, which is actually nothing. It'll go down in urban folklore, that's what they want. Not to seen or known to be doing nothing. Really determined fights and revenges would be over in seconds. No time for reporters to shoot pictures and write stories.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who scream and shout, break bottles and create scenes, amount to nothing much. They just just to vent anger and more importantly, too be seen to be doing something notable, which is actually nothing. It'll go down in urban folklore, that's what they want. Not to seen or known to be doing nothing. Really determined fights and revenges would be over in seconds. No time for reporters to shoot pictures and write stories.

finally someone able to talk some logical stuff here.very very agree with Ramseth on this.If this guy really want to revenge for the deceased, he will ambush on him with real huge stick if he only want to cause injury not death on that fellow.If not, he will use a knife and just ambush somewhere near his flat to have a killing on that fellow.Somehow rather, that fellow just made noise here and there, likely like what Ramseth said, to make himself famous overnight as if he is a very noble guy.
I puke on this guy!!! KNN!!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need bro. These scenes are played out all the time around the world. Its sad but it happens.

The lady is what is technically called a family annihilator - they will kill members of their own family especially children to make a statement. Men are actually more notorious for doing this. They guy who killed his family blowing up his Bukit Batok Flat and Eurasian guy who gassed his entire family together with his wife who was a school principal is another. They are not your usual criminals but the desire to create an impression that they are saving their family from the problems of the world.

The kid has no reason to die but the family is blaming everyone but their daughter. If they were not dysfunctional, they would be working with their daughter. They would have explained that joint custody is the norm.

I would have fucked the grandmother and the uncle for talking rubbish and ask them why the lady had to kill the boy. Instead drink beer and cause wayang. Fucking useless family.

The husband is also no angel but you come across many single parents who have raised kids without missing a useless partner.

Must listen to both sides of the stories.... But its very saddening that the life of an innocent child had been lost due to the fued of his parents...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic21.jpg

haha, that fellow telling the policeman ; "heh you so handsome!"

that policeman reply to him;" Haha, thank you for carrying my balls, but i will still put you in jail."

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic21.jpg

haha, that fellow telling the policeman ; "heh you so handsome!"

that policeman reply to him;" Haha, thank you for carrying my balls, but i will still put you in jail."

:biggrin:

Weak and wasting time. Should have dragged him into lockup before reporters came. Epic failure in SOP and CPC too. A police officer, if wants to talk with suspect, must have four all sides cleared, left right front and behind. Only the suspect is supposed to be back to wall or balcony. I wonder what's the training going on nowadays.

Last edited:

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notwithstanding the decease; But imo, just don't cling on to the believe that there is rebirth.

Everytime I hear people say that hopefully the deceased will be reborn into a better life, I just think that it is the people who are partly trying to console themselves to make the loss of a loved one more bearable.

For all we know, passing away may mean 'the end', no more, disappear forever. But not many people can accept it because they still can't let go and face the possibility that the deceased are gone and disappeared forever, and that they only exists in our consciousness.

In short, you mean there is no netherworld.

While so far no one can prove it's there, none can prove it isn't there either.

What seems to make you so sure about your statement?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drinking at night wakes quite common when the deceased is elderly. Some call it a celebration. If suicide or died young, usually very uncomfortable at wake.

thats one stupid culture singaporean chinese have ...some even set up gamble table ...even last day of the wake got enaged loud music band ....thats really stupid .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No need bro. These scenes are played out all the time around the world. Its sad but it happens.

The lady is what is technically called a family annihilator - they will kill members of their own family especially children to make a statement. Men are actually more notorious for doing this. They guy who killed his family blowing up his Bukit Batok Flat and Eurasian guy who gassed his entire family together with his wife who was a school principal is another. They are not your usual criminals but the desire to create an impression that they are saving their family from the problems of the world.

The kid has no reason to die but the family is blaming everyone but their daughter. If they were not dysfunctional, they would be working with their daughter. They would have explained that joint custody is the norm.

I would have fucked the grandmother and the uncle for talking rubbish and ask them why the lady had to kill the boy. Instead drink beer and cause wayang. Fucking useless family.

The husband is also no angel but you come across many single parents who have raised kids without missing a useless partner.

agreed with you 100% ...that dead woman deserve nothing from the living ...fuckin bitch ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

well said ...clap clap ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

thats right ...this time round , i agreed with you .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone of the family members should look in the mirror and ask themselves what they were doing, and how much concern had they shown the deceased and her child when both the deceased were alive, before they start blaming everyone else.

clap clap ...:wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone of the family members should look in the mirror and ask themselves what they were doing, and how much concern had they shown the deceased and her child when both the deceased were alive, before they start blaming everyone else.

Let's see..

Are they sinkie family? If they are, that is the most obvious reason for that.

Sinkies only care about themselves...period.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what was disclosed, I tend to agree with your assessment. But we need to be cautious coz there could be some other significant facts missing. Saddest part is the loss of an innocent life.

For now we can say she killed her son, or indirectly she and her husband killed him. Children live destructive or destroyed lives because of mad and useless parents as it is often the case.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, someone who is bent to die is difficult to "counsel", brings me to compare against the Hilton bride case...she was counselled, given psychiatric help, but still decide to take her life after one year.

point is, on hindsight, we say, must pay more attention to the woman, etc, but you cannot literally keep her under watch 24/7 short of sending her to mental institution or sedate her...even then, if she is really bent on killing herself & everyone else, she will do it, if not 1 year, 2 years or 3 years later.

unfortunately, the only way to "improve" then was the mending of relationship with the husband...but that was not to be the case.