• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$250k bottle of single malt whiskey at DFS bought by PRC businessman to ta aahhh!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: $250k bottle of single malt whiskey at DFS bought by PRC businessman to ta aahhh!

looks like that you are more experienced than me, i concede defeat.:o

I last stopped drinking this when i was in my teens, its usually mixed with 7-up.

Oh FYI, if you mixed it with orange its known as a comfortable screw (portmanteu of Sourth COMFORT + SCREW driver)

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: $250k bottle of single malt whiskey at DFS bought by PRC businessman to ta aahhh!

looks like that you are more experienced than me, i concede defeat.:o

Anyway, i was just messing with you. Though what i said was true earlier, its too sweet for me because they used bourbon whiskey and all kinds of fruits and spices to make this liquor.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

are you sure? sure or not? not sure dun kay kiang.:biggrin: i been drinking this since my early twenties...didn't know women like it also, now i know waht to do...:wink::biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, no offence.
2. do you drink while driving or what?

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal

PRCs always wanted to be perceived as sophisticated socially with all their antics. When face with reality after 50 years of communism , they are still the laughing stock of the world despite being cash rich. Money can buy material items to show off; however money can never be able to fit any of these commies with a level of class on par with the world.

Spot on!

The Chinks whether they are rich or peasants all have the same disgraceful social attitude. They all talk loudly in public. It's very annoying to encounter those nouveau riche Chinks inside those exclusive branded goods boutiques and 5-star hotels. They all talk so loudly which turn these exclusive places into cheap places.

No amount of cash, material possessions, ostentatious display of wealth will elevate their Second Class status to a level of sophistication and class on par with the Old Rich of the world!

No wonder there was a sign in Shanghai which said "No Dogs and Chinks Allowed".

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spot on!

The Chinks whether they are rich or peasants all have the same disgraceful social attitude. They all talk loudly in public. It's very annoying to encounter those nouveau riche Chinks inside those exclusive branded goods boutiques and 5-star hotels. They all talk so loudly which turn these exclusive places into cheap places.

No amount of cash, material possessions, ostentatious display of wealth will elevate their Second Class status to a level of sophistication and class on par with the Old Rich of the world!

No wonder there was a sign in Shanghai which said "No Dogs and Chinks Allowed".

nid time to bridge the cultural / etiquette gap.

the thing about chinese, when we like to show off what we have..LOL

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've posted this story before..

In a CNA interview with one sinkie club owner in shanghai about 10 years ago, he talked about the newly rich chinese who are starting to spend big at his establishments. One night a group of them walked in and ordered a good red wine from his staff. The first bottle was returned, saying it wasn't good enough. Then the most expensive one was brought in and that was also returned.

The club owner was worried and went in to meet the group asking what's wrong.

They said: "all the red wines you showed us are so old (stale)! we want something that's new!"

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've posted this story before..

In a CNA interview with one sinkie club owner in shanghai about 10 years ago, he talked about the newly rich chinese who are starting to spend big at his establishments. One night a group of them walked in and ordered a good red wine from his staff. The first bottle was returned, saying it wasn't good enough. Then the most expensive one was brought in and that was also returned.

The club owner was worried and went in to meet the group asking what's wrong.

They said: "all the red wines you showed us are so old (stale)! we want something that's new!"

LOL...pass me that 63 Lafite anytime...

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why they are called Nouveau Riche for good reasons. They constantly need attention from the public by their ostentatious display of wealth.

They are 2nd class citizens as far as the Old Rich are concerned. They do not have the taste, sophistication, class, elegance, character, influence, power, etiquette, and breeding of the Old Rich.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's why they are called Nouveau Riche for good reasons. They constantly need attention from the public by their ostentatious display of wealth.

They are 2nd class citizens as far as the Old Rich are concerned. They do not have the taste, sophistication, class, elegance, character, influence, power, etiquette, and breeding of the Old Rich.

I was travelling to HK quite a bit 10 years ago and was often amused by their attention seeking ways. Really see from their dress sense that they've just found consumerism - expensive but uncoordinated shirts, pants and accessories. When in restaurants they will speak loudly in mandarin and over order (10 dishes for the couple and their precious only child!?).

The hongkie service staff were ever patient because they just loved these people's money.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PRC has worst dress sense:

wear shorts / bermudes, wear socks + leather shoes...

men will grip a wristlet kind of bag under their armpit...

women will wear stockings (those to knee length) and open toed shoes...

wear dress also will squat ...zhao geng dun care

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hahaha!! or shirt, tie and jacket (西装) with slippers.. LOL!!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Laugh at them all you want but these 暴发富 fuckers are damn loaded. when 10 years ago the chinese banking system was still not sophisticated, many of them hand carried big bags of 100 RMB notes (the biggest denomination) across the border to buy hong kong apartments IN CASH.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Laugh at them all you want but these 暴发富 fuckers are damn loaded. when 10 years ago the chinese banking system was still not sophisticated, many of them hand carried big bags of 100 RMB notes (the biggest denomination) across the border to buy hong kong apartments IN CASH.

i don't think any one is laughing...the world economy depends on these PRCs.

yes, even now, i heard they carry suitcases of cash everywhere they go ...

n once i was told, these PRCs will go to LV boutique to buy trunks...and when the salesgirl ask them what size they want ...they will say, big enough to hold 300K cash or 2m cash etc...

thats how ya ya they are ....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

PRC has worst dress sense:

wear shorts / bermudes, wear socks + leather shoes...

men will grip a wristlet kind of bag under their armpit...

women will wear stockings (those to knee length) and open toed shoes...

wear dress also will squat ...zhao geng dun care

You forgot to mention that the women hate to shave. I went on a date with a PRC girl last night. She was dressed nicely. Armani exchange tees, denim skirt, prada shoe, gucci bag. She smelled nice and looks good. When I was in the restaurant with her, the guys at the next table kept stealing glances at her. Then she did the unthinkable by lifting both her hands up in the air while relating something to me and the table of guys broke in giggles and contained laughters. The 2 patches of hair at her armpits were thick and bushy. The best part is, the hair coverage area was the size of my fist. :(

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Trying to launder his ill-gotten gains!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You forgot to mention that the women hate to shave. I went on a date with a PRC girl last night. She was dressed nicely. Armani exchange tees, denim skirt, prada shoe, gucci bag. She smelled nice and looks good. When I was in the restaurant with her, the guys at the next table kept stealing glances at her. Then she did the unthinkable by lifting both her hands up in the air while relating something to me and the table of guys broke in giggles and contained laughters. The 2 patches of hair at her armpits were thick and bushy. The best part is, the hair coverage area was the size of my fist. :(

yah...one thing they don't like/ lazy / can't be bothered is to shave their armpits...

LOL..but guys can dun shave...ie...ladies must...hmm...but maybe she think you have fetish for hairy armpits? LOL

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

yah...one thing they don't like/ lazy / can't be bothered is to shave their armpits...

LOL..but guys can dun shave...ie...ladies must...hmm...but maybe she think you have fetish for hairy armpits? LOL

That was 綺夢 lah.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;6jNZdmK47DI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jNZdmK47DI[/video]